“Perfect for all occasion”
Review of La Piazza 1

La Piazza 1
Ranked #44 of 1,595 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect for all occasion”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

This is a brilliant restaurant for big family gatherings and anniversaries. Kids seem to be very welcome and will always be given that extra bit of care and attention. However on my birthday my boyfriend took me out to La Piazza for a meal, and we had a lovely intimate time too, just the two of us. They seem to have it all covered. And it goes with out saying the food is phenomenal-the La Piazza Pasta is with out a doubt the best pasta I have ever tasted and every pizza must be tried! Weather you're looking to plan a big night out with all the family or a quite night with a partner of close friend La Piazza is the place is the place for you :)

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Alex A

Bristol, United Kingdom
“So glad there is a good italian in Fishponds”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

What a great little restaurant. Have been several times and always get great service. The pizzas are lovely and fresh. Not a massive menu, but I think that's a good thing - they do what they know they can do well. House wine is pretty decent too.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank 40scouple14
“Very nice pizza”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Had a lovely lunch here today with our two children. Food was great as was the service. Will definitely be back.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank JamesCBristol
“Speechless”
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

I have been to many many Italian restaurants before but this one is the best just fantastic my kids enjoyed it and the staff are very friendly I wouldn't hesitate to go there on my next opportunity :)

1 Thank Shpresim L
“Well worth a visit ”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Just had a lovely Sunday afternoon meal at La Piazza 1 what can I say food and service both up to their usual high standard's, nothing to much trouble and very child friendly. Our youngest grandson is a very fussy eater but he really enjoyed eating his meatball starter. Go there it really is very good.

1 Thank Ewan S