“Nice guys and great coffee”

Full Court Press - Specialty Coffee
Ranked #4 of 96 Coffee & Tea in Bristol
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: At Full Court Press we serve exceptional specialtity coffee provided with honest, informative and exemplary service. We are a multi-roaster shop with 2 espresso and 2 filter options available at all times, food is limited in range but includes Gluten-Free cakes as well as fine pastries from Harts Bakery.At Full Court Press we aim to present coffee in a more considered manner, treating it as a specialist ingredient. To this end, we rotate our single origin offerings on both espresso and filter regularly, with any one coffee lasting between three to 10 days, providing our customers with the widest possible range of flavours and experiences.
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

This is another top spot in the centre for the coffee. There's a joke in our group of friends that you're either a small street person or an fcp kind of person but the truth is that they both do a fab coffee. I'd say these guys are a bit more technical and offer up a lot of knowledge re: coffee. It needn't be alienating at all as they're happy to guide your choices :)

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

When you walk in the door you know this place is quite different from your average espresso house.

The guys behind the bar are very welcoming and chat you through the available espressos and filters on offer to come up with your perfect coffee.

They clearly know their stuff and served up a couple of delicious flat whites on a par with the best I've had.

The cake is also wonderful. I'll be visiting again soon.

1  Thank Matthew795
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I'm possibly a bit of a coffee snob, so was very curious when I saw this little unassuming gem on Broad Street near my office.
I love the carefully selected beans with taste note descriptions, allowing you to get a good sense of what you'll be drinking.
A visit on a Thursday is recommended to sample the gorgeous egg tarts, nom! The cinnamon buns are gorgeous too. The service is always super friendly, super informative & super speedy.
It has now become my Friday treat to pop in for my flat white on the way to work, but it's reasonably price so regular visits won't break the bank!
In an age of faceless coporate coffee shops, it's a pleasure to take my custom here.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Was next to the hotel I stayed in, and their coffee wasn't the best with breakfast so on leaving I popped in here.

The barista was extremely friendly and very knowledgable. He obviously took a pride in his work that was reflected in the excellent coffee I had.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Had a morning coffee here every day that I worked out in Bristol over the last few months. Good variety with even better coffee. The guys always made me feel welcome and I wish them all the best with the business

Thanks.....Mark