“A jolly to Bath”
Review of Cycle the City

Cycle the City
More attraction details
Owner description: Seek another side of Bristol, the UK’s first cycling city. At Cycle The City, we unlock Bristol’s hidden trails by bike, taking in the city’s most beautiful backdrops, hidden gems, famous landmarks and our world-famous graffiti scene. Join us on a bicycle tour of Bristol’s landmarks, food, and culture, or hire a bike and take it out yourself! With a range of bicycle tours and a fleet of comfortable and stylish Pashley cycles, we’re the best way to see Bristol. Bicycle hire, picnics and private party options also available.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Cycling from Bristol to Bath is an excellent way to see 2 vibrant yet historical cities in one day at your own pace. I'm not sure why it's taken me so long to do it! The bicycles were fantastic, the trip very well organised and James extremely helpful - I was particularly impressed with how he ensured each bicycle was the right fit. I highly recommend and look forward to my next outing with Cycle the City.

All reviews
"paypal"
"abilities"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I took a day trip from Bristol to Bath with a bike from Cycle to City. The service was amazing. Being spatially challenged, James took extra time with me to highlight the route for me on the map and had drawn my attention to all the landmarks to orient me. The bicycle (lock and helmets included) was fun and very appropriate for the type of trip. The trail along the Avon river to Bath was a wonderful and memorable experience with beautiful scenery. I would highly recommend James and Cycle the City to anyone.

1  Thank Ibi L
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We went as a group of 4 for a day trip to Bath on one of the hottest days of the year with bikes from Cycle the City. We opted for the vintage picnic option which included deli style sandwiches, prosecco, snacks and an ipod dock. James was fantastic, being extremely helpful and fitting us in at very short notice. We had a fantastic day in the sun on great bikes taking in some beautiful scenery. I would highly recommend the vintage picnic, it added a really memorable aspect to the standard practice of bike hire and turned it into an extremely enjoyable day. I would highly recommend James and Cycle the City as a great day out and would definitely do it again!

1  Thank 31JamesH
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to James and James for a truly memorable team event. The Lost Harbour cycling tour was such a lovely combination of leisurly cycling, taking in bits of the harbour that even I hadn't seen before, historical points of interest with loads of opportunities for photos. My team (all 8 of them) categorically agreed that this was the best project team night out they had ever been on! Jame's commentary, facts, stories and humour was superb and really made what was a great tour into an outstanding tour! The other James also deserves a special mention for organising the whole evening including the bicycle tour, drinks mid way and dinner at the Grain Barge, not to mention collecting all the bikes from our dinner destination at the end of the tour. Really top rate customer service all round. Thanks again from me and all the team.

1  Thank Kat_Brizzle