“Excellent venue and great fun”

Bristol Activity Centre
Ranked #3 of 62 Fun & Games in Bristol
More attraction details
Owner description: Bristol Activity centre is the provider of action packed days out, and memorable weekends! Activities include Paintball for 12+, Mini paintball for ages 8+, Quad Trekking, Clay pigeon shooting, Axe and Knife Throwing, Archery, and also Airsoft on our former British Army base.
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Booked a bithday party for 17 year old daughter the staff were very proffesional and polite through out the variety of games was fantastic would recommend to any one for a group event big thanks to all the staff was a thoroughly great day

Clarissa wright

2  Thank Leftywright074

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I took my son and 7 of his friends here for his 9th birthday party and they all had an excellent time - safety was very much a key feature and the staff made sure all the children stayed safe with clothing, armour and goggles. The whole 2 hours were jam packed with action and the children all had many games - a stress free party that the children all loved what more could I have asked for ! Needless to say that many other children have now decided to have this for their party so I think I will be visiting this venue many more times yet !

2  Thank michelleleighjames
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Excellent, that's thew only way I can describe them. I went to the Cribbs site and it's easy to get to and despite what the description says is not really urban. The games are varied and the wardens are good and have a great sense of humour. Facilities are good and you can get food ordered. I'll be coming back for the sands of time event this year and have decided to buy my own kit :)
One word of advice, as is the same with all paintball places, buy paintballs in advance and make sure to have enough money to buy more as you'll have so much fun splattting the other players you might just lose yourself....

1  Thank Well-Prepared-Guy
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Well I've visited skirmish portishead several times which have all been excellent this was my first visit to cribbs as part of a 15man stag group and I must say it was exceptional!!!!
From starting planning to ensuring the day goes smooth the staff do everything possible to make things exciting yet very safe, facilities on site are good and well priced, paint balling isn't a cheap sport especially if your trigger happy but pounds to fun is not met by many other days out.
At the end of the day I had a talk with the girl at the desk ( sorry cant remember your name don't shoot me lol) about revisiting in two weeks with another stag group to which she was very helpful as was jock the booked us in and have since offered us a couple of extras for bringing another group to them.
I will guarantee that once this next day finishes ill be booking more, the staff are a credit to the business see you again soon 14th April!!!

1  Thank Volkswag84
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I went with a group friends and it we had such a great time, the staff were great, really helpful and always smiling and were always professional, the games we played and the game areas we great fun, I will be recommending this site to all my friends and family, as the experience I had was excellent - Adam

3  Thank Blakey2k