“Cracking little cafe”

Ranked #5 of 93 Coffee & Tea in Bristol
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

I visited this little diamond with my fiancé on a Saturday late morning following a number of friends recommending it.

Endless to say we were not disappointed, the cafe is small but very nicely done out and has a beautiful back garden.

The staff were amazing and the good was just as good, I had the tortilla inlet we and my fiancé had the falafel.

Both were extremely tasty and the portion sizes were excellent. Both were served with a salad which had a very good dressing which did not drown or overpower the salad.

This will be a regular haunt now when we do our shopping on Gloucester Road and I thoroughly recommend a visit!!!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Glad I found this little gem of Bristol. Every time I come here I feel fully satisfied with the food, service and atmosphere! A job very well done ☺

3  Thank Kieren F
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Fantastic place, great food, friendly staff and amazing coffee. Also has a quirky garden which gives a lovely alfresco feel to your dining experience. Would recommend this café to anyone! :)

4  Thank woody1052
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Recently moved to Bristol and have been coming here almost every morning of my two weekly days off, after hearing good things from friends and seeing so many positive reviews on here!

I have the smaller Full English (one of everything instead of two), and it has been perfect every time! I like the addition of spinach also, really goes well with beans and mushrooms!

The coffee is also consistently good, and my breakfast, coffee and sparkling water comes in at under a tenner so no complaints from me!

The young waiter is extremely affable and polite and seems to take genuine interest in you, and the other girls who've served me have all been lovely too.

They've really cultivated a relaxed, chilled out environment, and this is now my little wind down place where I can sit and chill out before starting my day.

All in all, a truly perfect cafe. And to the reviewer that said it was 'grungy', you do realise you were on Gloucester Road right? Take a look at some of the other businesses, especially the cafés and you'll realise that not only is it the best cafe on the road, it's also the cleanest, airiest and nicest by a considerable margin... This is Gloucester Road, not Mayfair!

3  Thank Oliver C
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Visited with my friend on Friday lunch time, service was quick and always super friendly! My favourite is matcha tea, it's delicious! Try it!

2  Thank Moksana