“Just lovely!”

Cafe Ronak
Ranked #6 of 85 Coffee & Tea in Bristol
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Just lovely!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Visited with my friend on Friday lunch time, service was quick and always super friendly! My favourite is matcha tea, it's delicious! Try it!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Moksana

“We all love this place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

Brilliant coffee ( and I am fussy about my coffee ) great food and the staff are always friendly and efficient , it's a Gloucester Rd gem . I know it's a minor pain that you can't pay with a credit card but there is a cash point a few feet away.
We love love you cafe Ronak .

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Jogray2000
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Best cafe on Gloucester road”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Regular customer at this cafe so unsurprised to find its highly rated. I live just behind Gloucester road so have been here at various times and days, everything has always been superb.

If you want something a little different try the matcha chai latte with a shot of coffee in it.

1 Thank Sydeian
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful food, friendly service – perfect for the weary traveler!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

...I was on tour in the UK with my band, and we had a few hours in Bristol to decompress. We walked by Cafe Ronak while looking for something to eat, and were intrigued by their funky decor and the local, organic ethos they put forth on the sign out front. We were not disappointed. The staff were incredibly friendly without being intrusive, and the food was a delight: Fresh, interesting, delicious, and beautifully presented. Especially after a few days of nothing but pub food, it was wonderful. If I go back to Bristol, I'd certainly revisit.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Brad S
Bristol
“Great Place on Gloucester Road”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

It is a great cafe with really great food. Nice place for breakfast or lunch. Definitely worth checking out if you are in the area.

Visited May 2014