“Delicious coffee in the sunshine”

The Crepe and Coffee Cabin
Ranked #2 of 93 Coffee & Tea in Bristol
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: This beautiful listed building was once the Bridge Masters toll house, now many, many years later it's the home to 'The Worlds Smallest Coffee Cabin'. What we have lost in space we have made up in comfort and cosiness, we might only have two seats inside and four outside but we have the best view of any cafe in Bristol. If you choose to come and dine with us, then you will only be a short walk away from all the best attractions and museums Bristol has to offer. For example the ferry stop is right on our doorstep, hop on and take a trip around the historic harbour. Being a very small establishment means that you can watch everything being made ask questions or simply sit quietly and watch the world go by. I look forward to meeting you and serving you a fantastic crepe and coffee. Yours sincerely Nigel Ps You can find us on Princes Bridge (Prince St). Also if you are interested we offer a 1hr free coffee training course, this is great for tourists who wish to meet locals drink coffee and learn a new skill. Call me to find out more.
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Just visited for a breakfast coffee and a crepe. Friendly service, delicious coffee and a perfect spot to watch the world go by. Thank you!

Nigel H, Owner at The Crepe and Coffee Cabin, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Hi

Thank you for your review. We are very lucky to have such a nice view, which does as you say make a very good spot for watching the world go by.

I think we should all make time to sit and drink coffee slowly in the sun.

See you soon.

Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Great place and great coffee . We found this place just by chance and was not disappointed . We live not to far away and don't no why we have missed it . Great atmosphere and very helpful staff . We will defiantly be returning .

Hi

Thank you for your review.

I am glad to read that you enjoyed your visit and I look forward to welcoming you next time.

Kind regards

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Visit the Coffee Cabin on the north side of Prince Street Bridge and you will find that passion for coffee exudes from every nook and cranny. Under the deft, coffee-friendly hands of manager and co-owner Nigel Hammond, all the staff here are so clued-up on customer service and coffee making, that you cannot fail to leave the cabin without a smile on your face and a caffeine-induced bounce in your step. You will find yourself positively zinging around the city, perhaps even with a new-found sense of purpose and direction. Mr Hammond, being something of a coffee connoisseur, provides a dazzling array of both house and guest coffees from exotic and far-flung corners of the world, such as Ethiopia, Guatemala and, as legend would have it, Xanadu. This love of variety extends to his coffee-brewing devices too, which include a spellbinding selection of filters, pods, percolators and even air pumps, newly arrived from the Parisian-couture coffee labs of La Rive Gauche. And that's just the coffee. Don't get me started on the crepes.

Hi

You have said some very nice things in your review, which I much appreciate.

As soon as I got home I showed it to my wife, just to try and prove that there is more to making coffee than just pushing a button...

Please come again when you are passing, maybe try a filter coffee using our new Airpress system.

Kind regards

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Having decided on a trip to Bristol, my husband and I decided to check out an independent coffee shop to go to close to the ss Great Britain.

We received a warm greeting. Coffees and crepes were made while we waited and we were not disappointed.

I liked it so much I left my umbrella behind....I was so enjoying my snack! (We returned later in the day and got it back!)

The next time we return to Bristol, we shall no doubt go back again!

Many thanks.

Hi

Thank you for your review. I am very glad you enjoyed your time in the cabin, I kept your umbrella nice and safe knowing you would probably be back for it.

Take care.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

What a great find, this place is well worth a visit. The crepes are loverly with really tasty fillings. Also the coffe was loverly and fresh

Hi

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your visit, we try our best to keep the coffee as fresh as possible, which is then reflected in great tasting flavours.

See you soon.