“Amazing place!”

Ranked #4 of 27 Dessert in Bristol
Cuisines: Cafe, French
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Description: This beautiful listed building was once the Bridge Masters toll house, now many, many years later it's the home to 'The Worlds Smallest Coffee Cabin'. What we have lost in space we have made up in comfort and cosiness, we might only have two seats inside and four outside but we have the best view of any cafe in Bristol. If you choose to come and dine with us, then you will only be a short walk away from all the best attractions and museums Bristol has to offer. For example the ferry stop is right on our doorstep, hop on and take a trip around the historic harbour. Being a very small establishment means that you can watch everything being made ask questions or simply sit quietly and watch the world go by. I look forward to meeting you and serving you a fantastic crepe and coffee. Yours sincerely Nigel Ps You can find us on Princes Bridge (Prince St). Also if you are interested we offer a 1hr free coffee training course, this is great for tourists who wish to meet locals drink coffee and learn a new skill. Call me to find out more.
“Amazing place!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Despite the fact I pass this place almost every day have visited it only last week as my mum was willing to see how crepes are being made. The guy who served us was lovely and had a trainee boy in the cabin so we had a chance to hear a bit more about coffee's quality. Crepes we had (apple&cinnamon and maple syrup) were absolutely delicious!

• Visited November 2013
Nigel H, Owner at The Crepe and Coffee Cabin, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Hi, thank you for your review. The trainee you refer to was a young lad taking one of our free barista training classes, they are only one hour long and they offer coffee lovers the chance to really understand the complexities of making a great coffee, if you are interested in signing up then pop in and let me know.

Cheers

Bristol, United Kingdom
“The best latte I've ever had.”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We went there last night as it was very cold evening. The latte served there is much more tasty than in any coffee shop in Bristol. Good place to have something sweet too.

• Visited November 2013
Hi thank you for your review. We take great care to try and make the best coffee we can, the trick is to know how to produce a well balanced espresso.

If you would like to know more we offer a free one hour barista class.

See you soon

“Best crepe in Bristol”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Always fresh and delightfully tasty .
The use of such a small place is amazing . I love the orange juice which is squeezed to order . The only thing I would change is the serving of the crepes from a non recyclable polystyrene to card .
Also very nice service .

Nigel H, Owner at The Crepe and Coffee Cabin, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Hi. Thank you for your review, we have tried to use card holders in the past however they leak, which is a problem with the Crepes like Lemon and Sugar etc.

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your visit to the Cabin and I will pass on your remarks to the staff.

Kind regards

Nigel.
Waterford, Ireland
“Totally Worth the visit”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Was heading over to Bristol for a few days from Ireland and spotted this place on Trip Advisor. Really wanted to visit it. Got a bit lost in Bristol but managed to find this place. It was brilliant! Owner very friendly and knew exactly what he was talking about, had a passion for his business which was great to see. Got a house espresso, best coffee I ever tasted! Although he knew I was unlikely to be a repeat customer as I live in Ireland he still went out of his way to provide me with the best coffee he could, it's not a typical tourism "gab your money never see you again set up", seen in many places from my experience he even my coffee was made twice to ensure perfection, wanted a crepe but unfortunatly had eaten a subway while I was trying to find the place. Had a great chat with the owner, he cares about the customers and puts a lot of thought into the process a customer goes through whilst in his venue. Great to see such a small business doing so well and a well deserved No.1 rating on Trip Advisor. Thanks for playing my perferred music too. Will be back one day, lord knows when but next time i'll have 2 or 3 people with me.

• Visited November 2013
Hi. Thank you for your kind review, I enjoyed your visit and I'm glad to hear you liked your coffee. When you are next in town try our new Firecracker Chicken Crepe, it's the best.

Thanks again

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Great Coffee, Great Service, Great Value,”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Popped in this morning on the walk to work and was met by a smiling pleasant gentleman who proceeded to make me an excellently crafted latte at the (pre 10:00am) price of £1.80. Bargain, Stop walking by and start stopping in!

• Visited November 2013
Nigel H, Owner at The Crepe and Coffee Cabin, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Hi thanks for the review. It was myself that served you, I'm glad you liked your latte, each and everyone is made with equal amounts of attention to detail and care.

See you soon