“Nicest coffee in town !”

The Crepe and Coffee Cabin
Ranked #2 of 93 Coffee & Tea in Bristol
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: This beautiful listed building was once the Bridge Masters toll house, now many, many years later it's the home to 'The Worlds Smallest Coffee Cabin'. What we have lost in space we have made up in comfort and cosiness, we might only have two seats inside and four outside but we have the best view of any cafe in Bristol. If you choose to come and dine with us, then you will only be a short walk away from all the best attractions and museums Bristol has to offer. For example the ferry stop is right on our doorstep, hop on and take a trip around the historic harbour. Being a very small establishment means that you can watch everything being made ask questions or simply sit quietly and watch the world go by. I look forward to meeting you and serving you a fantastic crepe and coffee. Yours sincerely Nigel Ps You can find us on Princes Bridge (Prince St). Also if you are interested we offer a 1hr free coffee training course, this is great for tourists who wish to meet locals drink coffee and learn a new skill. Call me to find out more.
Reviewed July 5, 2013

This was the BEST-EVER coffee I have had in England, created like a little artwork and served with a smile ! It's a very welcoming place and it happens now that I stop by for the nicest coffee even if I don't plan to on my way home.
I am passing by this little cabin twice a day and it makes me smile twice a day :-)

Glad to have you next to my workplace!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

This is a fabulous little coffee place I found in bristol. I had a delicious crepe and the best Latte I have had in a long time.
I can highly recommend checking it out. Friendly service as well.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I've been going to the Crepe and Coffee cabin since it opened, been going back for the great coffee and fun conversations with Nigel in the mornings. Certainly helps kick start the Monday morning back to work! What's great about his place is the personal touches like being able to pick a from a selection of cups to get a free coffee or guess a number and spin the wheel! It's things like these that set this place apart from other coffee shops. Coffee is great and on Fridays there is normally a guest coffee to try, plus you can even text your order so your coffee is there when you arrive!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Happy coffee. Happy people. Guest coffees on Fridays add an interesting tweak to the week. This is one coffee empire that beats Costa and Starbucks in many ways.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

The coffee is excellent and beats the vast majority of coffee shops in Bristol - great service by Nigel with the ability to text your order to beat the queues! Loyalty cards and cheaper pricing before 10am makes this a great way to start your day. Good conversation with customers and the chance to trade your loyalty stamp for a game to gain a free coffee. Really good to see new businesses in Bristol and this deserves to be around for a very long time.