“Amazing service from the manager”
Review of Patisserie Valerie

Patisserie Valerie
Ranked #16 of 28 Dessert in Bristol
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Lovingly handmade cakes
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Yesterday night I have been to the Patisserie Valerie in Cabot circus to buy a last minute birthday cake. Before arrival i had checked that the opening hours on a Friday was between 9-9. on my arrival i realized that we got the opening hours wrong and that they were closed 40 minutes ago. even though the store was closed and the staff had cleaned up everything, the manager whose name is i think mason, has come out and really went out of his way to get me the birthday cake for my boyfriend. he was really helpful and smiley. it makes such a difference when you see there are still companies that employ people in catering who genuinely care about their customers and appreciate the value of going beyond their duties to the customers. thanks to mason, we celebrated my boyfriends birthday with joy and a cake. :) thanks mason. we will be back and keep buying our cakes from you guys. much appreciated.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

We had breakfast here, porridge and poached eggs on toast, which was yummy, and not overpriced. The best thing was their tea, which is loose leaf, and we ended up buying the set they sell with the teapot!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

cakes pastries and ice creams what more does one need, good selection only criticism some were a bit expensive when taking away

Reviewed September 24, 2013

As a customer, I have been Patisserie Valerie (Cabot Circle) for 4 years. I have always been 100% satisfy with the service provided. All the staff I have dealt with have been helpful, pleasant and courteous. I have no complaints about it. Especially Sylvia, she always have a eyes contact and smile at all time. Mason also provided excellent services to us.

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

We walked in at 715 on A Friday evening.
We were told rather abruptly that it was cakes and drinks only, which was all we wanted.
We then asked if they were closed and we were told yes, but it was ok.
2 ladies who walked in just before us seemed to be getting the same treatment.
We ordered coffees and cakes, and sat and watched A really stroppy manageress behind the scenes.
She gave someone else their bill and strutted about.
We watched her strut about a bit longer and decided we couldn't really be bothered to wait, especially as 2 cakes and 2 coffees that we ordered was over A tenner. So we told her to forget it and walked.
We thought 715 pm on the last Friday in August was A strange time to close.