“Yummy food and welcoming service”

Mezze Palace Lebanese Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 1,680 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Mezze Palace invites you to experience a rare Modern Lebanese food in the heart of Bristol city centre that will leave you wanting for more....... In Mezze Palace every dish is created from recipes handed down from one generation to the next. . With a strong emphasis on a delicious fusion of fresh quality meat, fish and poultry is traditionally prepared with authentic herbs and spices and cooked upon order by fine healthy cooking, chefs paying particular attention to authentic taste and presentation .Traditional Lebanese flavours are incorporated into classic and innovative dishes. In Mezze palace contemporary and relaxed setting, you can also enjoy the best selection of Lebanese wines and Lebanese fruit cocktail . So bring your friends and share the Mezze palace restaurant experience or you can now try Mezze palace at home with our take-away by collection service. Do feel free to ask for our help in making your selection to experience the true taste of Lebanon.
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We came to this restaurent by friend recommendation! It's nice atmosphere inside and welcoming staff. We had the mezze palace set menu with Lebanese rose wine. The mezzes was very yumy and amazing taste. We had then grilled sea bas with rice and grilled chicken cubes with salad which was absolutely yum yum! After this fresh mint tea and Lebanese deserts which made it the evening more perfect. Thanks to my friend baker by such a great recommendation.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,063)

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I was here with my girl friend on birthday party.excellent food and great environment with friendly and efficient management .i love it, thanks for making our evening great.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I have been here a few times with my office friends in lunch time. I visited some Lebanese restaurants in London and Oxford during my visit, but the quality of food here is superb!!! I always enjoyed the food even mezze or mains courses. The service is
great and amazing value. Highly recommended!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

After reading reviews on tripadvisor for this restaurant my husband and I decided to come here for a meal to celebrate our anniversary. We had the Mezze which was plentiful and delicious. The starters consisted of falafel, spring rolls, stuffed vine leaves, meatballs, hummus, baba ghanoush, flatbread and spicy prawns. I then had the lamb shank which was really tender and fell off the bone with rice and salad and my husband had the fried sea bass with the same accompaniments. After this we then had an assortment of Baklava along with lebanese coffee. The service was great and friendly and the setting was unusual in a cavern like room. We will be back as the meal was great value for money.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

We went to The Mezze Palace for as part of my daughters hen party and we couldn't have asked for anything more. The evening was perfect; the staff were very attentive and accommodating, giving the highest level of service. We loved the delicious food and every one of the 16 strong party were made to feel welcome. We'd definitely recommend this restaurant for its atmosphere, food and service.