“Rude Staff”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Went for a bit of Sunday all you can eat, even though the restaurant was ''open'' .....literally 25% of the food had been put out. At each stall I had to ask the chef if he could put out what had been cooked to eat.

EVERY single time I did this, I was met with bad attitude and had my food which was eventually ''cooked to order'' slammed down on my plate, without a thank you or even a bit of politeness - pretty minimum/ basic levels of service in my opinion.

I'll be honest, I came pretty close to kicking off and demanding to see a manager after having the same disgraceful attitude and rudeness from the staff each and every time, and the only reason I didnt was for an easy life.... I just wanted a bit of food on a sunday, didnt want the drama.

It was pretty obvious the staff didnt want to be there on a Sunday (maybe they had worked late the previous night?) but I would never recommend eating there for the service, because in all honesty it doesnt exist.

Their chefs need training on dealing with customers, its not a back office kitchen, they have to deal with customers and it literally feels as if they hate you eating their food???

The waiting staff were pretty terrible as well to be fair.... Waiting to be seated in an empty restaurant was a za za bizarre experience, as we were pretty much ignored even after asking whether we can sit or not ???

The whole experience left a pretty bitter taste in my mouth, and that wasnt because of the food, because in all fairness the food is alright.

Would I go again?? Not sure..... there are plenty of other places around the area with the same if not better food, and 100% better service.

3  Thank ukbodybuilder
Write a ReviewReviews (4,329)

Reviewed March 30, 2012

I visited with a friend, at the 7p.m. sitting on a Thursday night. The staff were pleasant but it took about 30 minutes to get a bottle of wine to our table! I eventually had to go and find a jug of water myself!
The food was, as expected, mass produced but fresh. The queues for the 'cooked to order' were off-putting so we served ourselves from the pre-prepared foods.
Overall the food was distinctly average, the venue noisy (I know, we expected it to be) and the overall experience certainly made us feel it wasn't worth another visit.

1  Thank fandsparr
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Loads of food and it's all amazing. This is a buffet restaurant but they also hav live cooking stations that are worth the wait. Go here for the great food alone I nothing else. Looks and oundsvlike a street Market from Asian too.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

This is the best buffet resturant i have been to before. They have loads of different types of food and it is all amazing. I tried as much as i could and will go again to make sure i get to eat everything they have to offer. After this other buffet resturants pale in comparision. Service was ok, quick and effiicent with drinks but the rest you get yourslef. Try to live cooking stations if you go the food was the best from these and worth the wait.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

This place has loads to of food to choose from and I tried to have as much as possible. This places has so much food it's hard to choose. Every single dish I had was amazing and as good as if you went to an all Indian or Italian etc. If your hungry and can not decide what to eat this place has I all.