“Excellent|”

The Lion King at Bristol Hippodrome
Reviewed November 25, 2013

An incredible show like no other with too much to see as it is full of movement, pathos and gob-smacking effects.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Have loved the lion king forever so went with some best friends to the theatre to see the big show. Got dressed up and had a cool night. Sang all the songs and we tried not to cry. We love you Simba :)

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Colourful, musical, with impressive stunts and puppetry, this is the best show seen at the Hippodrome for ages.
Go

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I went to see this with my family last christmas and thought it was awesome! I thought the costumes and scenery were amazing and to be honest I loved everything about it! Brilliant singing voices and the music was great! I would definitely recommend and will go again if it comes back to Bristol!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Took the wife for valentines day - what a wonderful experience. It has now left Bristol, but if you can get a chance to go, I would recommend it...