“Great show, uncomfy seats.”

The Lion King at Bristol Hippodrome
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I took my kids to see this show and we really enjoyed it, though I wouldn't say it was outstanding. Costumes were very good, singing performances good but lacked that something special. The seating was very uncomfortable ( bench seating) and pricy for what it was.

1  Thank tdb2009

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I took my 88year old neighbour and we both loved it.A great theatrical experience and much more African than the film

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We really enjoyed this - great show! We were a few rows from the front so we had a brilliant view, and had the benefit of the stars of the show being right next to us as they do a lot of the performance in the aisles and over our heads! We are very lucky in Bristol to have the Hippodrome - why go to London when all the top shows come to us?!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Scenery was awesome, especially from the top box! Fast moving and exciting. Impressed with all aspects of the performance.