“Probably the best curry I've had in Bristol”

Coronation Curry House
Ranked #81 of 1,595 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Bury
“Probably the best curry I've had in Bristol”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I spend nearly every week night in Bristol on Business and have generally not felt its city center curry houses meet the standards of my home town of Manchester. I came here recently with a large group after the temple meads beer and cider festival. The staff were really helpful and even made me my favourite dish lamb tikka masala fry which is not on the menu, the food is extremely reasonable and very tasty. I'm pleased to have found a good authentic Indian and will be back

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Best curry on in Bristol”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

The food is amazing and the staff were very helpful and nice. I would have given it a 6 rating if possible! Definitely go!

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Best curry but I wish they'd remember where my house is!”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

We use this curry house all the time. Hyderabadi biryani, madras, dansak, pathia - all awesome. Their paneer is great too. The staff are very friendly.

My only issue is they can never find my house despite delivering regularly and me providing instructions when I ring. They'd get a 5 if they could fix that.

Visited March 2014
“Great food and service”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Second time we've been here and the food and service has been top notch on both occasions. Highly recommended!

Swansea, United Kingdom
“"Awesome kebab and lamb biryani"”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Searching for good indian dishes, after a few bad experience in some restaurants, finally i've got authentic spice indian dishes at coronation curry house i din't even know the name of the restaurant till i tasted the dishes seek kebab, lamb biryani, masala papad, vegetable curry souse and green chilli souse i loved it, now i know one of the best places of bristol for dinner and the service was good, the pleasant atmosphere and great food experience "Thank u for the spice dishes and recipes"

• Visited February 2014