“Unbelievable Service”

Coronation Curry House
Ranked #76 of 1,565 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Poole, England, United Kingdom
“Unbelievable Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

I booked a table for 10 on Saturday not only was the food excellent but the staff were extremely friendly and helpful with great suggestions for what dishes to try but the real service came when we tried to book a taxi into town and were told that it would be 45mins! We were given a lift in their own cars into town....yes all 10 of us! I can't tell you how great these people are and highly recommend that you give them a try.

Bristol, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Curry in Bristol!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

I went on the recommendations of TA and friends who have eaten here before, and it was fantastic!
Delicious food, great atmosphere, really friendly and knowledgeable staff.

Only wish I'd eaten here sooner - can't wait for my next visit!

1 Thank Rob F
Bristol
“Yummy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

We booked this restaurant specifically on the reviews from TA and I must say we were not disappointed with the food!. A small place but with lovely atmosphere and very friendly genuine staff. The friend I was with decided to try something new to him, upon recommendation from the staff, and he said it was the best hes ever tasted. Me, being boring asked for a korma (as always) but it was very very delicious. I also asked for coconut rice, which wasnt on the menu, but the chef cooked it for me with chunks of coconut in it. It was gorgeous! Really good value for money too.
I have only given the restaurant 4/5 as the only problem I found was getting to the toilets. You had to go past the bar, into the kitchen, through the prep area and outside (raining) to where the toilets are. The prep area had onions or similar on the floor and it was very very slippery. Thats my only negative point. Take care on going to the loo!!

Reading, Berkshire
“The Best Curry we've ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

We booked this fantastic restaurant following the reviews on Trip Advisor. We had nothing else to go on but the rave reviews and we took a chance on our short break in Bristol to see for ourselves. Well, the reviews were spot on. This restaurant is a secret joy. Not fancy, not fine dining but simply the best curry we have EVER had (quite something when you have had many curries in Birmingham). The service was just superb with helpful suggestions and just a little encouragement to go slightly out of your comfort zone. Wow, was it worth it! Simply a joy. Real taste, real food, no bland anglocised rubbish just great tasting, high quality curry. If we lived within 30 minutes of this superb restaurant we would find an excuse to eat here most nights. Yep we absolutely loved it!!!!!

1 Thank SamHenry
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Friendly Staff & wonderful Tasty food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

Popped in here after a long day at work as we live local & we were pleasantly surprised. A very tasty range of food & the staff were great, seemed genuinely friendly & this gave a nice atmosphere for such a little small hidden gem. Definatly will be back to enjoy our new local & would happily travel further if we had too :-)

1 Thank Ondii