“Nice to be in the open air”
Review of Cabot Circus

Cabot Circus
Ranked #16 of 199 things to do in Bristol
More attraction details
Owner description: A unique and convenient shopping centre experience with distinct style, unrivalled fashion choice and dining in the heart of a great city. As with our architecture, it's an experience like no other. It's everything all in one place. With 120+ stores from high street to high-end labels and a side of restaurants with a world of flavours. Chill-back, unwind and relax in our cafes.
Cardiff, United Kingdom
124 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 147 helpful votes
“Nice to be in the open air”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Just another shopping center with all the shops but nice to be in the open air for a change.
its a little bit different to other shopping centers

Visited August 2013

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
hereford
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 217 helpful votes
“Nice shopping experience but car park charges leaves nasty taste in your mouth”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is the second time I have visited this shopping centre. It was a lovely day weather-wise however the car park very busy when we turned up. I remember the high car park charges from my last visit winter-time so my daughter &I made sure to pay attention to the time on the ticket to ensure we did not go over by one minute and get stung again.
The shops were nice and quiet as it was beginning of week and the coffee shops and restaurants although busy were not heaving.
There is a good selection of shops with many going into summer sale already,
We estimated we would get back to car park about ten minutes before our time was up for the 5hrs however when I paid, the ticket clocked that I had only just made it by one minute until it clocked another hour charges. This is outrageous and I am sure many people have just had to pay up and be ripped off. There are probably long stay car parks in other areas of Bristol however this one is very convenient for the shopping centre and restaurants. Be careful because the time your watch says will not be the same as the time on the car park ticket should you choose to park in Cabots Circus.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank paradisas_lady
London, United Kingdom
168 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Modern”
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Great shopping district for all your retail therapy. Plenty of restaurants to have a good sit down meal, or to grab a quick snack.

Visited June 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Shop til you drop”
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Cabot Circus is a lovely modern shopping centre with a real mixture of shops , and food places. There is a cinema on the top floor as well as a crazy golf course.
There are many restaurants to choose from. Toilets are clean and modern.

Visited June 2013
Chester
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Not your typical shopping mall”
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Don't really do shopping, but as I'm staying in Bristol I've been going out for a wander in the evenings, found this place and I'm very impressed, loads of shops, loads of restaurants and a cinema too.

Visited May 2013