“Amazing food and excellent service.”
Review of La Casbah

La Casbah
Ranked #566 of 1,690 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Moroccan
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Me, my partner and our two friends went to this restaurant as we had eaten there before with a groupon voucher and really enjoyed it. Once again the waiter was very attentive and polite, and the food was just outstanding. The atmosphere and music make it a thoroughly enjoyable experience. I cant wait to return for a third time!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I came here on a 'Groupon' offer with a partner. The deal was very cheap and it was BYOB (wine and beer), which was great, but it meant that I wasn't expecting anything too fantastic.

I was wrong. When we arrived the place was packed, a good sign I thought! We were seated and promptly brought wine glasses for our wine. We had a choice of starter and main course (with a supplement for swordfish). We shared a Mezze to start and I had a dish with chickpeas and okra, both were delicious. My partener had something with chicken which was he said was perfectly cooked too.

There was a slight wait between our starter and our main course but considering how busy the place was, this was to be expected. The 40-odd seater restaurant looked to be waitered by only two men (father and son, maybe) however even though they were very busy, both managed to be really friendly and accommodating. Also, there are a few shops nearby so if you run out of booze you can just nip out and get some more!

Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely our favorite place to eat in bristol. Brilliant value for money, byo, lovely owner. Morrocan cod and fish tagline awesome

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Eaten here several times in the last 18 months. Food consistently food and service always friendly.
Just took advantage of the Groupon meal deal for 4. Brilliant value in a place that gives great value anyway.
Sure to return

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Had very enjoyable meal. Lovely food, very reasonably priced. Friendly and efficient service.BYOB option is great way to make meal more affordable. Will definitely be going again.