“Still excellent”

Toro Noodle Bar
Ranked #578 of 1,762 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Opened in April 2012, we are a fun & exciting restaurant with huge variety of dishes on our menu. We do our best to make your food just the way you like it and we also cater for those who are gluten intolerant, just let us know before placing your order. We offer a range of eating styles covering South East Asia and are specialists in authentic Chinese cuisine. You can find us near the top of Park street, tucked in between our neighbours, The Guild and GBK. If you prefer to have freshly cooked restaurant quality food in the comfort of your own home, call us or visit our website to place an order. We have several professional drivers who cover most parts of Bristol.
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Since my last review my son and I have been visiting this place more regularly. Food is excellent and I can't fault any of it. We always order from a Chinese menu and tried lots of dishes such as: fish fragrant aubergines, seafood with crispy needles, claypots.... salt and pepper squid (my favourite)...
I can still say that I highly recommend this place for great food and friendly owners (it's run by brother and sister).

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Great food great service, especially the always smiling Asian chap. Decor is good and clean.
Been to a few Asian restaurants on park street but this is by far the best. This is mainly because of the food but the staff are very attentive and knowledgable about the food. The food always comes out prompt never too greasy and thank god no MSG. At last good tasting food without this additive.
The drinks range is amazing as well as the newly introduced bubble teas. But the best thing is the Green Tea Icecream, it is too die for

1  Thank Ukjcattle
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Yes it's cheap, but I can get better food from my local take away. I had a plate of quite poor quality fried ho fun noodles, with huge amount of salt and grease which left me feeling quite unwell. Maybe I just picked the wrong dish, I don't know, but don't want to go back again. The staff were pleasant, very much so, but the food needs some improvement. The beef had a strange taste which still lingers in my mouth. These oriental places are very hit and miss so you might get lucky, I don't know, strange how there are so many great Indians in the vicinity but a decent Chinese restaurant is too much to ask.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

My partner and I love this place. All of the staff are really friendly and the food is just delicious. Though we do try to expand our choices, we do keep coming back to the Szechuan Aubergine, because it's one of the best things I've ever tasted. I also tried out one of their new cocktails, which was so tasty, I could have easily had more, but I managed to resist.

The portions are VERY generous, especially given the incredibly reasonable prices and the service is very efficient. A great place for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Went for lunch on New Year's Eve. Chose from the lunch menu which was extremely good value. Choice was extensive and portion sizes plentiful. Staff very accomodating when husband wanted to change a sauce on the spare ribs. Service was quick and friendly. Will definitely go back and try some of the other dishes on the menu. A good find!