All reviews fox den abbey wood retail park hi express beans pub next door car park the sofa bed free breakfast air con decent breakfast yogurt budget hotel self service the breakfast area city centre good nights sleep
Selected filters
Reviewed February 1, 2017

I stayed here for work. It did as a bed for the night. The room was actually pretty comfortable and well done - more so than the last full Holiday Inn I stayed in, weirdly. All the in-room facilities were good enough. I didn't find the traffic nearby a problem. However, the rest of the hotel is pretty basic. You can get a limited range of breakfast, so I ended up with a sausage sandwich and some muesli. Which is fine, but ordinarily I'd expect more choice, and more attention to detail. So that kind of thing tells you you're in the Express bit of the range, but it does the job well enough. Little interaction with staff, so I can't comment on that much. Dining options nearby are no-one's idea of fun. Well, not mine anyway. And I paid what I thought was quite a lot of money, considering.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
HIE_BristolNorth, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bristol - Filton, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2017

Dear James,
Firstly i would like to thank you for taking the time to review The Holiday Inn Express Bristol North. I am very happy to hear that our rooms were comfortable and had all the accessories which could be needed. However i am very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our breakfast, Therefor i am glad to announce Atlas hotels have been looking for a way to improve our breakfast for our guests and as of April a new breakfast will be put into place. Myself and my team would love to welcome you back in the future and hope you will come and try our new breakfast as our guest satisfaction is our top priority.

Kind Regards
Laura Day

Reviewed January 30, 2017 via mobile

Only stayed overnight to see family but it is a very nice hotel . The room is quite spacious and very clean and tidy and good value.
The included breakfast was good even though only a limited amount of hot food .
There is a Sainburys and an Asda opposite if needed .

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HIE_BristolNorth, Guest Service Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bristol - Filton, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2017

Dear David W,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Bristol North. All our rates are inclusive of Continental Buffet Breakfast with hot options of sausages, scrambled eggs and baked beans, Free WiFi connection throughout the Property and Car parking space.
Our guests' satisfaction is very important to us, and we try hard to make sure all our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. Thank you for your kind words and please come back soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed January 29, 2017

The hotel was fine, no issues - it is a value hotel and is perfectly good. There was a stag and hen party staying as well as a school trip. The front desk staff were thoughtful enough to put couples such as ourselves in a different part of the hotel without being asked - a good nights sleep, thank you!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Rhfarrer,

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit your review on your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that you entirely enjoyed your stay at the Holiday Inn Express Bristol North. Our Guests' satisfaction is our Top priority.
I hope to have the chance to welcome you back with us again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

All staff met were pleasant and helpful. The room was clean and bed comfortable. Noise from the main road can disturb a good night's sleep especially from the seemingly endless number of ambulances rushing by. The bed was acceptable and comensurate with the cost of the room. Shower seemed underpowered but no shortage of hot water.

Breakfast was a self service buffet with a rather restricted choice. I've seen wider choice in other hotels in the chain.

Perfectly adequate but not outstanding.

Trip type: Traveled on business
HIE_BristolNorth, Guest Service Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bristol - Filton, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2017

Dear Geosword,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to know that you found our Staff pleasant and helpful throughout your stay. Our Team works hard every day in order to keep high our standard of service.
I will bring your feedback to the attention of our maintenance Team in order to have a look at the shower pressure. Holiday Inn Express Bristol North offers to all its Guests a complimentary buffet Breakfast with hot options of sausages, scrambled eggs and baked beans, Car Parking Space and WiFi connection.
I hope to have the chance to welcome you back with us in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed January 10, 2017

Returned to Bristol for pre Christmas break, having not done the trip for 4 years. Couldn't have asked for better accommodation.
Clean, welcoming, good inclusive breakfast, efficient, friendly staff and lovely pub/restaurant (Fox's Den) just across the car park.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
HIE_BristolNorth, GSA at Holiday Inn Express Bristol - Filton, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2017

Dear dolluk. Thank you so much for taking your time to share your recent experience at the Holiday Inn Express Bristol North. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We aim to deliver the best of our service to all our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back to are hotel.

Kind Regards