“Perfect burgers!!! What more can I say!!”
Review of Warren's Gourmet Burger Company - CLOSED

Warren's Gourmet Burger Company
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Personally I am not much of a burger fan, which is why I went for chicken-club burger, you get a whole chicken breast smothered in crispy bread crumbs topped with bacon and cheddar cheese, but I must say I tasted a chunk of my dads honey-mustard beef burger and I would of been more than happy with his, you can see its rustic hand made texture nice and crisp on the outside warm and tender on the inside and I can say that for both burgers, we tried to get in on the Thursday before and it was apparent that the wait could be an hour, and was nice and quiet on the following Monday for me to witness the burger of my dreams!! A must try burger venue!!!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Had a very bad experience with your company on Saturday. Ordered 3 burgers for delivery at 750pm, were told 1 hour . 9pm and nothing, 915 nothing, started calling your company from 920 on til almost 945 when we gave up as apparently you were engaged.. When we were about to leave to find any place opened at that time of the night, the delivery guy appeared. You were lucky we were starving otherwise he´d have gone back with them. Chips were rubbish taste, no apologize, no discount , 2 hours since we order 1 hour late since we were told. just a we have been busy tonight. That´s not the way of treating a customer, you didnt even try calling us when you did realise that our food was going to be delayed. will double think about it twice the next time we want some take away.

Complained in their FB wall and everything they do is delete the comment.

The burgers are nice but if they fail you on a Saturday night at 2200 and they dont know how to apologize then it´s not worth it a penny anymore

2  Thank NARI85
Reviewed January 26, 2013

As an avid fans of Man V Food took my boyfriend here for the food challenge for a birthday treat. I had to pre-book the Beast and called during the week to do so.

Some of the reviews on here were to be honest a little off putting but I can honestly say the burgers were amazing. Whilst my boyfriend was tackling the Beast I had the rodeo. The burger was so tasty, chips and coleslaw yummy also. I was very impressed. It isn't the plushest of venues but the food certainly makes up for that. For a normal burger at lunch it is £6.96 which includes a drink - great value for money. Would definitely return and also recommend

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I challenge you to find a tastier burger in Bristol! Me and my hubby tried two different burgers; one beef and one pork. Both were fantastic. The sides were tasty too and the cappucinos we had to drink were creamy and just lovely. The amount of food you get makes it very worthwhile. The size of the burgers more than anything!

Although we weren't there for breakfast, the menu looked good. Also impressed that they do BYO if you want to eat there and have a drink too.

Will definitely be back!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Forget about the decor there's only one reason you go to Warren's and that's for the amazing burgers. Great variety including veggie burgers and excellent sides. Took my two girls who loved it (kids can have any of the burgers at a reduced price). I didn't fancy taking on the 'Beast' but there was a wall with times for completion. Great value especially if you go before 5pm. Don't expect the Ritz just go for the taste and you won't be disappointed.