“gorgeous food......perfect for vegans or carnivores!”

Pepenero Italian Fast Food & Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Cafe
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Bristol, United Kingdom
“gorgeous food......perfect for vegans or carnivores!”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I have recently become a vegan and this is the first pizza I've had in 8 months, my pizza was so good and in fact much better than the "normal" ones I used to eat which came as quite a surprise, I was expecting a vegan take away pizza to be edible but not too much more than that, in fact if I wasn't a vegan I would happily eat them (perhaps daily!) myself and my hubby agree that was the best pizza's either of us have eaten.
I had the Sausage & Mushroom Pizza on a wholemeal organic pizza base and my hubby had the apore Di Mare, both were absolutely delicious, gorgeous authentic bases and really fresh tasting delicious toppings.....amazing, also the puddings were lovely, I had the vegan chocolate cake, I do a fair bit of vegan baking and never get my sponges that light it was a real treat and my other half had the torta pasticcioto and was delighted, I can't tell you happy we are to have found Pepenero's , If I am in Broadmead I won't be eating anywhere else!

• Visited September 2013

Cirencester, United Kingdom
“Perfecto!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

A lot of choices at lunch time. Pizza slices, focaccia, sandwiches and sweets. The best of it Arancini! Amazing rice balls with cheese and tomato! Staff is 5 stars. Only problem is at night they seem to only have pizza...

• Visited August 2013
“Really great”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We came here passing through Bristol, and this restaurant has such a good choice of food catered for everyone, veggies, vegans and meat eaters.

Great value for money, will return!

• Visited August 2013
Rome, Italy
“Very nice...”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

It is a small and nice place, in which you can really find italian taste, italian flavour, italian warmth...
To try!

• Visited July 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Fast & Fresh”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Great for a quick bite and take-out also available. Would definitely prefer to a £3 meal deal at Sainsbury's. I grew up in NYC so its great to see pizza available by the slice!

Downside: Not much of an atmosphere and definitely more of a lunch place. And potentially avoid the house wine.

• Visited March 2013