“Very good, reasonably priced pizza” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pepenero Italian Fast Food & Pizzeria - MOVED

Pepenero Italian Fast Food & Pizzeria
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Francisco, California
“Very good, reasonably priced pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

It's difficult to find good pizza. Especially from a restaurant that delivers. Not only do they deliver for free, they have one of the best online ordering services I've ever seen and are usually right on time.

The food is good, the delivery drivers are very nice and polite, and overall is just seems like a happy place. I love supporting places like this. In a time where cheap and low-quality fast-food dominates, it's so nice to have the option to have a place that delivers good food right to your doorstep.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Lily33532

Ledignan, France
“Pepenero or a little italy in Bristol”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

Warm welcome and cheap food but really tasty, it's perfert for a fast meal or take away or just the pleasure to eat a real italian pizza!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Chawouine
“Nothing to beat it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Was staying at Holiday Inn opposite, so I called and they brought it over.

I eat too many pizzas and always have, but this is the best I have had worldwide! Crisp base but not too thin, and toppings seem top quality.

TIP - ask for the Cajun Chicken - it's not on the menu but he will make it - my mouth loved me. PS the raspberry pie desert deserves a mention too. Do it. Full stop.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Amacuk
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Vegan Restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

I went to Pepenero for a work's lunch and the food was amazing. It's very hard to please a group of 10 people but everyone absolutely loved the food and the service and said they would definitely go back again.
They have a great range of options including delicious vegan pizzas and lasagne. They bring out new options often, I've heard they're starting to do vegan milkshakes, burgers and hotdogs so I'm really excited about trying them!
The food is made with high quality ingredients which makes the pizzas really authentic - there's really no other pizzas like them that I've come across.

• Visited May 2013
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
“Best Italian in Bristol”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

I'm not one to normally post any reviews but I thought in this case I would. I have been to this restuarant several times and I am never disapointed with the service or quality of food. All of the staff are extremely helpful and friendly. The pizza is out of this world!!! My favorite are the calzones and sausage rolls. This is the only restuarant in Bristol where I can find a calzone and the pizza chef makes it perfect everytime. I have even started ordering Pepe Nero for dinner and they deliver it right to my door! I can't get enough of their authenic Italian. Every city should be be so lucky to have a Pepe Nero.

• Visited May 2013