“Pepenero or a little italy in Bristol”

Pepenero Italian Fast Food & Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Cafe
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Warm welcome and cheap food but really tasty, it's perfert for a fast meal or take away or just the pleasure to eat a real italian pizza!

1  Thank Chawouine

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Was staying at Holiday Inn opposite, so I called and they brought it over.

I eat too many pizzas and always have, but this is the best I have had worldwide! Crisp base but not too thin, and toppings seem top quality.

TIP - ask for the Cajun Chicken - it's not on the menu but he will make it - my mouth loved me. PS the raspberry pie desert deserves a mention too. Do it. Full stop.

1  Thank Amacuk
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I went to Pepenero for a work's lunch and the food was amazing. It's very hard to please a group of 10 people but everyone absolutely loved the food and the service and said they would definitely go back again.
They have a great range of options including delicious vegan pizzas and lasagne. They bring out new options often, I've heard they're starting to do vegan milkshakes, burgers and hotdogs so I'm really excited about trying them!
The food is made with high quality ingredients which makes the pizzas really authentic - there's really no other pizzas like them that I've come across.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I'm not one to normally post any reviews but I thought in this case I would. I have been to this restuarant several times and I am never disapointed with the service or quality of food. All of the staff are extremely helpful and friendly. The pizza is out of this world!!! My favorite are the calzones and sausage rolls. This is the only restuarant in Bristol where I can find a calzone and the pizza chef makes it perfect everytime. I have even started ordering Pepe Nero for dinner and they deliver it right to my door! I can't get enough of their authenic Italian. Every city should be be so lucky to have a Pepe Nero.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Pepenero sell the best vegan food in Bristol by a long shot! They steer well clear of the usual stereotype that vegans can't eat anything with toppings like ham, bacon and chorizo style pieces and even their basic margherita is something special because of the base and delicious tomato sauce! Each time I've ordered from them the speed and quality has been fantastic and each time I've spoken to members of staff I've been blown away by their friendly service. I'd recommend this place to anyone! It's superb.