“Beat fast food in bristol.”

Pepenero Italian Fast Food & Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Cafe
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2013

After a hard days bowling, there's nothing more I like to do then stuff my face with meaty pizza from this joint. It's awesome. My doll loves it too.

Good value for money, and lovely jugs of water.

Cannot recommend it more.

1  Thank jay_double_dizzle

Reviewed March 13, 2013

this is absolutely the best pizza you can find in UK!! I'm from Naples where the pizza was born... I'm not missing my favorite italian pizza thanks to pepenero... let's chose the Pizza "crudo" ... real italian parma ham and parmisan...

Antonio

Reviewed February 11, 2013

After seeing some amazing reviews on twitter and Facebook decided I had to try this restaurant. Ordered 2 take away pizzas for collection... the Diavola and the Tuna. The toppings were very tasty and the base thin and superbly cooked. Great friendly service and I was offered a lovely coffee whilst I waited.... MOVE OVER COSTA AND DOMINOS THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!
I will be bacck for the full eat in experience next time.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

We went for an evening meal and although on first glance it didn't look anything special we were taken upstairs to a nice spacious area where you can watch the world go by out the window. The food was great with lots of vegan options and the biggest, freshest side salad I've ever had! Will definitely be coming here again and whilst in the restaurant we noticed a delivery car driving off so am keen to try this service next time I'm in Bristol.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

the staff were amazingly helpful and bent over backwards to make sure my daughters 18th here was great. we had 11 vegan pizzas all delicious and the staff were friendly helpful and accommodating sorting out the birthday cake which i just handed to them and they came up with candles, wine glasses for the toast etc really relaxed and would definitely recommend this place