“Amazing vegan pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Cafe
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I've been wanting to visit this place for ages and it didn't disappoint. After a slight mix-up regarding the vegan cheese, the final pizza looked amazing and it tasted great. I saved some for my lunch the next day (the pizzas are big!) and it still tasted so good I wanted more. The staff are friendly and helpful and were very accommodating with my allergies and requests. I had a spinach, olive and extra tomato pizza. It tasted so fresh and light compared with other well-known pizza brands. Will definitely be going there again!

1  Thank Antonia P

Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

Pepenero was recommended to me by my Italian friend as the best pizza place. I can say that it is a great Italian foo and extremely nice service! Few days ago I made a call and very friendly Italian voice confirmed my order and soon after I was watching with my husband a movie eating a delicious pizza. The other day I was window shopping with one of my friend and we decided to have a small lunch over there. It is smal bar with few tables on1st floor, modest but very clean and nice. We had different Italian sandwiches, and it was tasty and good quality lunch. Well done PepeNero!

2  Thank xandrator
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Wonderful home made food and kind and helpful staff. Great selection of food for every one with the vegan offerings feeling like they are a main part of the menu and not just tacked on at the end.

3  Thank Tigers S
Reviewed May 5, 2012 via mobile

We reward ourselves with a nice and incredibly delicious lunch at PepeNero every time we cycle from Bath to Bristol.
When walking in you are welcomed with a warm smile by the friendly staff. Truly the best Italian pizza, panino, and desserts we've ever had.

2  Thank LuayB
Reviewed April 15, 2012

I ordered the coffee and free pastry which turned out to be a croissant. I was invited to take a seat and was told that my order would be brought to me. I sat upstairs and the food was politely delivered with a smile and everything I needed. The coffee was freshly ground, served at the right temperature, aromatic and very smooth. The croissant was dusted with caster sugar and decorated with slices of toasted almonds. It was so delicate, light & flaky that it melted in my mouth. I have lived in france but have never tasted such good quality pastry. Very good food, very good drink & exceptionally good service & value for money.

1  Thank Foodie_Adventurer