The hotel room was fine with comfortable beds, though a 'shoe-horned in' en-suite.
However the (expensive) breakfast was an ordeal...
- It took nearly an hour
- We asked for two vegetarian breakfasts; got one and a meaty one (after being told there were no vegetarian sausage). They eventually replaced the meaty one.
- The meagre portions were pitiful. We had to ask for more, and were reluctantly served a few more beans and mushrooms.
- We had only one slice of cheap white toast, each. And that cold.
- They were unable to do a pot of tea. A tea bag in hot water sir?
- Coffee was the dregs of a pot, reluctantly topped up with more dregs.
Go out for breakfast and save yourselves £8 (pre-booked) or £9 each.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Regency Bristol Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.