“Nice but expensive”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Can get takeaway/delivery or eat in the small area but no bathroom available.

Food is mostly good although Kung po is the worst I've had with a horrible taste to it. Satay is fantastic though. Does lunch deals for £5 which is good value for meal, rice & drink. Regular prices have gone up and quite pricey now. Plenty of better Chinese food in Bristol but I do go back for the tasty Satay from time to time.

1  Thank Kazcymru

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Having ordered at 1930 we were informed our meal would arrive in one hour. After one hour we called, three times- there was never an answer. The finally got the call answered at 2045. We were informed they would look into our delivery. No call back. At 2130 we tried call back, over 12 times- no answer and no response.

In end our dinner party with friends- had to go to local tesco and pick up pizza.

Absolute shambles- don't use- not only bad nothing delivered but so rude they could not let us know they were not going to deliver. Avoid this company...

1  Thank Bristolbtp
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I went three times to this restaurant. Each time I was amazed with the crap level of service. You feel as if no one cares whether you are there or not. The food quality is poor but do the job for £5 launch. Would not recommend at all!!!

1  Thank Josephineasrf
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Starter, main, rice and drink for £4.95. Uber value and Hotcha gets a regular visti from all the team at work. Massive portions and nice food. Can recommend the singapore chow mein!

This is a take away, with some seating.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Brilliant value Chinese food, lunch deal for under a fiver. Tasty, healthy food, great service and fantastic value. My only gripe would be that the Singapore Noodles I had were enough for two people!
No MSG which for me is a big plus. Great.

2  Thank michaelloser