“Workmates outing. .”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Raj Pavillions

Raj Pavillions
Ranked #128 of 1,565 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Workmates outing. .”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Every thing was lovely. . Friendly staff..comfortable. .top nosh...fabulous.
Would definitely recommend it to my friends. .

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“A...MAZ....ING!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Sanjay is a great help always there to offer you a kitchen special on the day, attending to your needs. Highly recommend this place best curry around!

Swindon, United Kingdom
“Lovely meal on New Years Day (evening)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

I was staying in a Bristol to celebrate New Years eve, upon reading Tripadvisor realised that this highly rated restaurant was only a mile from our hotel.
My telephone booking was a simple process and after a long-ish previous night we looked forward to a nice meal. We arrived early to find the restaurant fairly quiet and were pleasantly greeted and shown to our table. The front of house is excellent, very friendly, helpful with the menu and always with a smile. The menu is actually quite small and traditional dishes in the main, seeming to specialise in chicken and lamb. The restaurant make their own lime pickle and it is absolutely superb, never had better. We had one chicken and one lamb main course, I think it was Lamb Mirchgosht. The lamb was excellent, melted in the mouth and the curry was unusual for an Indian curry in that it had lemongrass in it. The rice was nicely cooked and the Raj special naan excellent in flavour and light.
Our meal was rounded off with liqueur coffee's (on the house as it transpired, which was a nice finishing touch).
In conclusion, would I recommend Raj Pavillions? Yes without hesitation. Would I return? Yes in a heartbeat. My only suggestion would be to extend the special's on the menu to provide a little more variety, however maybe I'm unusual in that I don't stick to a favourite and like to experiment. I couldn't finish this review with a negative though because the meal was excellent, service even better, thanks to all at Raj Pavillions.

• Visited January 2014
Bristol, United Kingdom
“my girlfriends birthday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

i went back to have a great curry and was not disappointed ,they treated us so well ,they even bought a free bottle of procecco wine to the table for my girlfriends birthday , the starter was lovely and the main was how i expected it , simply mouth watering.
This is a highly recommended restaurant , the staff can not do enough for you, so well worth going out of your way to visit.

we will be going back next week ,i can not wait

• Visited December 2013
Brighton, United Kingdom
“As good as ever.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013

When visiting a city for a short time, you don't want to be searching and wondering if there is a restaurant that is good enough. That's where the Raj Pavillions never lets me down. Prompt, attentive service, tasty food including non curry items for the children. The food is consistently good and plentiful.

• Visited December 2013