“Highly recommended restaurant”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 10, 2012

An all round excellent experience. Food , wine, service and atmosphere all faultless. I will certainly make a point of visiting again when I return to Bristol

Reviewed October 8, 2012

After reading the review below, I must say I was completely shocked by what was said! Every time I have been here the food has been absolutely fantastic (and I mean 10 out of 10)! In fact the only thing I did agree on was the fact the service is brilliant also. Staff are so friendly and helpful and everyone seems to always be happy!! I would highly recommend this fab pace if you want a totally relaxed atmosphere, top quality food and drinks (especially the Picpul de Pinet white wine - try it!!!) and above all else really fun filled evening! It's LOVELY!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I went here for a birthday meal with a table of ten.

The staff were really nice, we were able to bring our daughter in her push chair which was cool. The table service was quick, the staff were friendly and helpful. The staff make this review a three and not a two.

The food, well I am very pleased I didn't go for the £38 for a steak to share. The bread we had to start was horrible. If you want to push your timetable for a salt endured heart attack, order some. There was not I nice different piece on the board. My burger was cold and the chips were okay but again Luke warm. The tapass looked really interesting and I was thinking I should have tried that. On the service from the chefs, the orders were mixed as a large table and sent out in 2 batches and not as ordered. That's okay but was a little confusion sorting out 7 people's food. This made the tapass likely colder and my wife didn't enjoy the tapass. She only liked the bubble and squeak food. To top it off she felt ill all night which she thought the prawns or pork belly were the cause.

As there are so many places to eat in and around Bristol I won't be rushing back but it someone was going there I think I would return to give it a second chance. Maybe with a smaller group.

Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Everyone I know that has eaten here would agree with me, the best roast dinner. So much care and attention is given to the food. Even the veg is amazing!

Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Looked at the reviews on this place, and was not disappointed on arrival we were seated straight away and asked if we wanted to order drinks while we looked at the menus, although we were the only 8 people in there they could not do enough for us, after having ordered our tapas the food also was very prompt on arriving and also very very tasty, would revisit this place again and again !!!!