“Great selection of foods but disappointingly no longer serve desserts, and payment has to be done at the till rather than at the”
Review of Rupsha - CLOSED

Rupsha
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

A huge selection of different foods which to some can be off-putting however not for me! Service was quick and the food was well priced. 2 starters, 2 mains and 2 sides with 2 soft drinks set us back by only £35. Food was tasty but the chicken tikka masala was sweeter than the norm. No dessert options available. And if paying by card, you have to go up to the till at the end to pay which can sometimes be a good thing and speed things up. I've been once before and remember enjoying it better the first time. Overall an above average experience but not the best.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Thanks trip advisor. This was a great choice of restaurant. We had a lovely meal and it wasn't expensive.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Ate here last night with my partner and 2 friends and had a very pleasant meal. Perhaps it has changed hands recently but I hadn't been before so I have nothing to compare it to. It's a small unassuming place and the decor is pretty scruffy but all 4 of us were happy with our food, very tasty. The service was good and the price was great compared to most other restaurants in Clifton. I will definitely go again if I'm looking for good Indian food that won't break the bank.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Just returned from an absolutely delicious meal at Rupsha and will definitely be returning. The staff were attentive and interested in our views on the food. The starters were fresh, tasty and the prawns in the puree plump and tasty. My partner had the street food starter which was delicious and different from the usual fare you get offered in Western Indian restaurants.

Our mains arrived after a pleasant 20 minutes wait and again tasted great. Definitely worth a try in you are in the village.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

New people using the old menu's - they are awaiting their menu's to arrive.
Food is nowhere as good.
Will not be using again.

1  Thank PDDunstan