“Take away was disgusting”
Review of Xing Long

Xing Long
Ranked #471 of 1,640 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I ordered a Malaysian curry for delivery... Service was fairly quick, however the curry was discussing. Slimy chicken and the curry sauce was like old bath water. I called to give some polite feedback and spoke to a very nice girl who was willing to help. I explained the situation and she passed it on to her manager. The manager explained to me that it was cooked by the boss and in a round about way that I was wrong. Obviously I have no idea what I'm talking about. Never again would I eat from this place. Very disappointing!

1  Thank Fgar300
There are newer reviews for Xing Long

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I ordered Chinese as we had the family around. Food was not only full of oil. But the order was also wrong. I rang to ask where the missing meals were that I had paid for. And was told I was trying to rip them off. After explaining some members of my family were unable to eat, the lady on the phone hung up on me. I rang back and was sworn at and the staff were putting on stupid voices saying it was the wrong number. I shall never again eat at this restaurant, nor order from them again. The service was appalling, and this is one place I will be explaining to all friends in hope they avoid the same service I received from them as I did myself. Absolutely

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We got takeaway from here last weekend thinking 'we'll try somewhere different' and we were very pleasantly surprised- the food was really fresh and tasty and reasonably priced and the staff were friendly. So good that we decided to book a table for my husband's birthday dinner with my parents. Again, the food was great- especially the crispy beef in chilli sauce and the spare ribs! The staff were friendly and welcoming and the value for money was spot on. We will definitely be making this our regular!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Me and my partner went here last night it was not only the best Chinese but the best restaurant we have been to in bristol, service was outstanding the lady could not have been nicer! The food was lovely and you can tell it is all freshly cooked its a decent price and the house white wine is lovely. Will defiantly be our new regular place to have a take away or a nice meal out!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

This Restaurant is brilliant - superb food , friendly service & the best Chinese I have eaten in the UK !

We recently held my wife's Birthday party here & they could not have been more helpful

Well done Xing Long