“Where's the atmosphere?”
Review of Mission Burrito

Mission Burrito
Ranked #365 of 1,652 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: The Mission MissionOur focus will always be on big, authentic, great tasting burritos.We will make the fillings from scratch every day with no freezer or fryers.Nobody will leave hungry or unhappy.We will be known as the best burrito in the UK.
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Came in here the other week on my way back from work and there wasn't a single person in there, it's usually this way most other times I walk past but I thought I'd give the food a go. Bland tastes and as I was recommended the chipotle salsa when I said I wanted really hot, it didn't feel spicy at all. It's nice looking out onto park street but feels a bit daunting walking in when theres no other customers. I'll stick to the other burrito shop for now on!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I guess it's sort of the Mexican equivalent of a Subway, but a bit better. Same kind of format though - basic menu with options for extras (salsa, beans, salad etc), wrapped up in front of you for you to takeaway. Had the veggie burrito option with all the extras and it was pretty tasty. But if you've ever been to Baja Fresh in the USA that's a million times better!

Good points - size (huge! So maybe skip breakfast if you're planning lunch?!), service was quite speedy, everything tasted fresh, four types of salsa to choose from

Bad points - not the best value for money (If you've ever been to Magic Roll in Bristol, that's a similar price but better quality ingredients and larger range of options), if you eat in your food is served in a basket.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I come here once a week for a chicken Burrito..they are so nice..just the right mix of chicken beans and rice.. You even get a free Burrito every so often. The only take away that feels like a real meal and as good as something homemade without all the calories. Its never usualy to busy but then i feel Bristol is a bit behind the times where people still prefer a chinese takeaway..Thats fine for me though Burritos are so much better.I love burritos..

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Bene here on 2 occasions, the first i had the chicken burrito which was ok, the chicken was dry and overall the burrito was quite bland, it would have been eve blander without the hot sauce on. For me and my friend it worked out about £20.00 with drinks, i thought this was quite alot considering i have had better at las iguanas and chiquitos which is about the same price and alot better environment to eat i ( like having a plate and being served). I am not sure whether my experience was due to coming in half an hour before close or what but i dont think i will be returning. On a good note the drinks selection including the mexican soft drinks are lovely and this should be kept :-)

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Been to Mission Burrito on a few occasions and was never disappointed. Food was very tasty, portions big. Love Mexican drinks they sell there! Staff are not overly enthusiastic but are polite and I wouldn't hold it against them. Is definitely one of the favourites quick lunch places.

MissionBurrito, Owner at Mission Burrito, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2012

Thanks very much for the review and your regular visits, we appreciate both a great deal. Hope to see you again soon.