Open today: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great for kids of all ages

As a local resident we feel really grateful to have an outdoor space like this on our doorstep... read more

Reviewed February 25, 2019
bigdave_90
via mobile
I love this place

Closed on Mondays! This farm was set up in the 1980's and has grown from strength to strength... read more

Reviewed February 13, 2019
sandra n
Bristol, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Bristol
from $165.35
More Info
All reviews farm animals inner city sand pit great farm various animals great for kids cafe serves lovely place to visit great morning all ages free entry few hours worth a visit allotments goats donation calves
Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

I hadn't been here since my grandparents took me when I was a little girl. Now my husband and I have taken our baby girl. The farm cafe is lovely and the food is fab. The farm itself is brilliant and the animals seem happy and well cared for. We loved the amount of food that is being grown here and used in the cafe and locally. We also visited due to the mini potter's hut and have made lots of items with our baby girls footprints on..The ladies working in mini potter's are fantastic and very helpful. I have already recommended to lots of people I know.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed September 18, 2018

I spent a hour here with my kids it's a nice tidy little farm with allotments although there is not actually many farm animals on site

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Kids absolutely loved it. It's small but there is lots to see and do. One of the favourites for the kids was actually the plants and trying to identify them. There is a sand pit and play area which kept the kids entertained.

Well worth a visit.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 29, 2018

I was there for a friend's birthday and I think it's a good venue for not very big events especially when weather permits to use the outside space as well.
I also got the chance to have a little tour around the farm and I absolutely loved it. The baby goats are incredibly cute and the allotment looks great.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

This is a fantastic free attraction for everyone of all ages. Me and my little boy love coming here to look at the animals and wonder around the garden, as well as get a drink and food from the great cafe. It’s a real community atmosphere

Date of experience: August 2018