Hilton Garden Inn Bristol City Centre
$74
$110
$107
2,307 results
All reviewspark viewcity centrecar parkwaffle makertrain stationfree wifitemple meads stationrooms are smallair conshort walkmodern hotelexcellent hotelvery pleasant staycabot circusshort staycomfy bedfull english
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Not much more to add - the stay was very enjoyable - the breakfast had a wonderful choice of items both cooked and cold and fresh croissants and bread and I will definitely stay there again. You will not be disappointed so give it a try.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kevin B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bristol City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Dear JK88,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Bristol City Centre.

I am delighted to read you found our hotel to be the ideal location for your recent stay with us in the Bristol area.

I look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us on your next stay in the area.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Stayed there in June. Rooms are small, but beds are comfortable. Fairly quiet during the night.

Hotel outdoor car park is quite small, and also costing £10 for an overnight stay. Does not really offer any protections to cars, since wide open to pedestrians. No spaces left after 8pm.

Hotel location is average, with a 10-15 minute walk to the centre of Bristol and a selection of restaurants.

Conclusion: quite pricey for what it is, considering the size of the rooms, and the additional breakfast and car park cost

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank LondonSeb
Kevin B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bristol City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2014

Dear LondonSeb,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Bristol City Centre.

I am disappointed to read you were not satisfied with your stay with us and note your comments about the car parking and room size. Our car park has a limited number of spaces given our proximity to the train station and our charge is in line with other major brands in the city, there are a number of options in the area beside the hotel should guests wish to park offsite when our hotels car park is full and my team are happy to point these out should they be required. All car parks in the area are well lit and many covered by CCTV as is ours.

I trust this information will assist in future and should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Very good stay here. Rooms are clean and tidy, comfy bed, staff very helpful and our price included a 3 course meal with a bottle of wine (which we were not aware of) this was a nice surprise and the meal was excellent. Everything was very good. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Peter B,

I am delighted to read you found our hotel to be to your liking and enjoyed your stay with us so much. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next stay in the Bristol area.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

My hubby booked this hotel for my surprise birthday treat and it was lovely. The room was modern, bright, airy and clean. The bedding was crisp and white and the bed was comfortable. The room was on the small side, but the clever design made the most of the space and it certainly didn't feel like there wasn't enough space. We had an iMac tv and it was a lovely place to stay. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Kevin B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bristol City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

Dear Lauren C,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us so much on your special occasion. I look forward to welcoming you and your husband back on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Hilton is hilton everywhere. Warm welcome. Super friendly front desk staff, especially Krisztina. Very helpful, polite, excellent customer service skills.
Food in the bar was good as well as breakfast especially those waffles! I will definetly be back!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Kevin B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bristol City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Dear Ernest L,

Thank you for taking the time to complete such a positive review of your recent stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Bristol City Centre. I am delighted my new Front Office Manager made such a positive impact of your stay along with the rest of the team.

I will ensure your kind comments are passed on and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay in the area.