Hilton Garden Inn Bristol City Centre
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$78
Marriott Hotels
$62
  • Restaurant
Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel(Bristol)(Great Value!)
$82
$84
$77
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
Ibis Bristol Centre(Bristol)(Great Value!)
$68
$61
2,285 results
All reviewspark viewcity centrecar parkwaffle makertrain stationfree wifitemple meads stationrooms are smallair conshort walkmodern hotelexcellent hotelvery pleasant staycabot circusshort staycomfy bedfull english
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Fresh, happy helpful staff and a comfortable room with a touch of luxury. I have stayed here twice and both times have been more than happy. Breakfast is a relaxed and plentiful affair and the rooms are really comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank zaazaaraa
kevin_byrnes1, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bristol City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Dear Zahra S,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Bristol City Centre. I am delighted your stay was so pleasant and I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

This was booked by my company as their choice and it works really well as a business hotel. The room was spacious and very comfortable. I was at the back facing away from the road and it was quiet.

The advantage is that they have a car park where they were happy for me to leave my car whilst I worked in Bristol and collect it at the end of the day.

I ate in the restaurant which was perfectly OK (I wasn't paying) but the execution of the slightly ambitious dishes did not quite come off. A simpler menu might be better but at least it was very convenient.

The other advantages are that it is not far from the main station if you are walking and I was able to walk to Queen Square in about 10 minutes which was very handy.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Sybil_Fawlty
kevin_byrnes1, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bristol City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

Dear Sybil_Fawlty,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on Tripadvisor of your recent stay with us. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and I note your comments regarding our menu which I will pass on to my Head Chef to monitor.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Had a lovely one night stay here, room was bigger than expected, very clean, modern and quiet. Bed was almost as comfy as ours at home. Didn't have breakfast so can't comment but it smelt gorgeous. Just a short walk from the city centre about 10 mins from @Bristol.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kim S
kevin_byrnes1, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bristol City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear Kim S,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us. I am delighted you enjoyed our close proximity to many of Bristol's favourite attractions, city centre and shopping district.

I look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay in the Bristol area.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

This hotel is within easy reach of temple meads station. For a one night stay it offers a clean room and an excellent breakfast. The bathroom is small but has everything you need and some extras! The Apple Mac is great for using the internet and as a TV and radio.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay with us and I am delighted to see you found our breakfast to be excellent.

I look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay in the area and would be delighted if you could provide further feedback on how we could achieve a 5* rating upon your next stay with us.

kevin.byrnes@hilton.com

Reviewed January 20, 2014

The hotel is very well equipped and fresh. The location is very central. Good car parking for a city centre location at £10 a night with no weekend rush to get your car out early. Rooms surprisingly quiet for location. We will use this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear ColinKarenCheshire,

Thank you for your kind words on your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Bristol City Centre. I am delighted we provided service levels and standards that met with your expectations.

I look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay in the Bristol area.