Hilton Garden Inn Bristol City Centre
Orbitz.com
$74
$64
2,307 results
All reviewspark viewcity centrecar parkwaffle makertrain stationfree wifitemple meads stationrooms are smallair conshort walkmodern hotelexcellent hotelvery pleasant staycabot circusshort staycomfy bedfull english
Reviewed February 29, 2012

Very well appointed rooms with tons and tons of attention to details and little extra thoughtful touches.
Had some bar snacks and all the staff were very attentive, smiley and courteous.
Well done everyone last Saturday and Sunday - we enjoyed our visit immensely.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 29, 2012

We had a very happy stay in a double room from 24 to 26 February 2012 and I just want to highlight how well the staff dealt with something that went wrong. On checkout, I left behind a carrier bag with my diary and other items in it. After a couple of days it turned up and this was undoubtedly due to the care and effort of Josh who checked us in and out and Opie who took my call about the loss. I should tell readers and Tripadvisor that we had a concessionary rate via a staff member (not named above). Although I have had to certify that I have no personal relationship with the hotel, and would never normally submit a rating, I want to report this to readers because this kind of thing could happen to anyone.

Room Tip: Stag and hen parties seem to be booked in to the 4th floor where the most twin bedded rooms are...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 27, 2012

A great hotel and for less than £100 for the night, no complaints can be had. All rooms are modern with iMacs in the room and amenities that you'd expect in a four star hotel. Restuarant/bar are very good, though a little pricey, and I ended up with a free dinner as they forgot my order - good customer service on the whole as they adequately resolved the issue without me needing to complain.

Close to Temple Meads so an ideal location.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Room was slightly small but that was only downside. Ups were: comfy bed, hot shower, quiet, free Wi-Fi, great tv, and an absolutely delicious breakfast. Would definitely recommend this hotel as great value for money.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Having stayed here many times in the past when the hotel was trading as the City Inn, I feel the standard is much less now. I had booked a club room at a club room price. However, because I needed a twin the room seemed quite small, I thought club rooms were bigger, they used to be. But not on this occasion! I did enquire and was told that there is only a small allocation of these rooms. Oh well! My fruit platter was not in the room upon my arrival, I ordered a newspaper for the following morning and it never materialised. The breakfast was so basic in terms of no service, I was served tea and nothing else, I used to have toast and a cooked breakfast made fresh to order and delivered to me. The trouble with a DIY breakfast is when everyone comes to breakfast at the same time, you end up queuing whilst your cup of tea is going cold. Breakfast I found quite stressful.

This hotel used to be great, now I'm not so sure!

Room Tip: Make sure you are in a double and not a twin
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family