“Nice and Comfortable Stay.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bristol
Woodstock Guest House
Ranked #11 of 49 Bristol B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Arrived mid afternoon for an overnight stay whilst visiting Bristol . Warm welcome from the owners and could not have been more helpful . Had single room on front , busy main road to Bath . Room was spotless and en-suite was also spotless . Room had everything you might need including nice little biscuit for Tea / Coffee which was provided. Full English breakfast was really good and anything asked for was provided without fuss. Would highly recommend this Guest House to anyone without hesitation for those looking for a welcoming first class stay at a very reasonable tariff.

Room Tip: Would choose a room to the rear of the guest house rather than the front due to volume of traffic.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank fredtheredManchester

Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

Lovely welcome to a warm, comfortable and homely Guest House. My room was a single occupancy on the ground floor, very comfy bed, smashing little bathroom with a hot and powerful shower. The room was bright and clean beyond spotless. Everything I wanted and needed for a 3 nights stay and great value for money. Lovely original features, breakfast was delicious and our hosts were friendly and approachable. No off street parking, put parking just around the corner was never a problem. I would stay here again for sure. I slept like a log!

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank JAYNE L
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We stayed for 2 nights at this superb B&B. The hosts Brian and Ashley make you feel very welcome. The breakfast was really tasty (expecially the porridge!) Everywhere was beautifully clean, and the room was comfortable, plenty of wardrobe and drawer space if you were to stay longer and loads of double power sockets. We will definitely stay there again when we come to Deal or No Deal in the future.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dalenya
Reviewed January 10, 2013

we stayed at the Woodstock when we went to see deal or no deal,the owners were great, made us feel at home as soon as we arrived. The place is spotless,could not find fault with it anywhere, the bedroom was very comfortable and the breakfast was all made fresh to order it was lovely. Would deafinatley stay there again and would recommend to anyone. You have to move your car from outside by 7am in the morning, however we parked just around the corner with no problem, plenty of parking space.Well worth the money really good value. The only thing I forgot was to take a hairdrier and the rooms dont have any, however that was a fault of mine.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank margaret H
Reviewed January 9, 2013

My family stayed for one night in january 2013 , it was a super choice of guesthouse .
The hosts were very welcoming . Rooms SPOTLESS and breakfast excellent and it was very good value for money
.We would recommend this place 100 percent .

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank zippydydoodah13
Reviewed October 31, 2012

After my visit in June, stayed here a second time for another visit to Bristol. Again - absolutely faultless! Lovely breakfast, great hosts, spotless rooms. How DO they get it so clean?!

The only thing to bare in mind is you can't park on the street out the front during weekday days. Evenings and weekends are fine. This wasn't a problem for me as I was there from Friday evening to Sunday, but I'm sure they'll be able to point you in the right direction to be able to park somewhere.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Paul C
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I stayed at the Woodstock for over a month, whilst on business in Bristol. My firm would have paid for a hotel, but the one I was booked into turned out to be noisy and unclean, with no attention to detail. I was 'googling' an alternative, at 2:30 in the morning, and came across The Woodstock website. The owners have been very attentive, cannot do enough to impart local knowledge, and support, with ideas on restuarants, etc. As a woman on my own, I find it very comfortable, incrediblily welcoming, and safe. The rooms are very clean and inviting, with tea and coffee, plus ensuite. If you are considering a break within 3 miles of the city centre, this is the place for you.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business