We were greatly impressed by the standard of this hotel! Except of the excellent location of it (right in the middle of the city centre and close to shops and restaurants) it was clean, well maintained with spacious rooms and a nice view from the 15th floor where our room was located. Staff were very friendly, always willing to help with anything we asked.
Tea and coffee making facilities were also available in the room which we made great use.
The only two negatives I can report are:
1. Out of the 6 nights we stayed at the hotel for the 2 of them we only got 1 face towel instead of 2 (as we were 2 people staying).
2. More generally, half an hour of free internet is very limited compared to other places which offer free internet 24/7.
We are however very happy with the hotel in general and if we ever returned to Bristol we would definitely choose this hotel again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Put yourself at the heart of the action at Premier Inn Hotel Bristol City Centre (Haymarket). Slap bang in the middle of everything, you can walk to most of the major sights, shops and events, as well as the many business HQs. You could wander along the historic harbourside, stroll across the Clifton Suspension Bridge, or walk underwater at Bristol Zoo. And, in the evening, catch one of the big name acts at the Hippodrome, Colston Hall or O2 Academy. Then, when you're ready to drop, return and refuel in our tasty restaurant, spacious rooms and extra-comfy beds. Important info For energy efficiency reasons, the bedroom windows do not open at this Premier Inn. All rooms are fitted with air conditioning. Please note, the disabled rooms at this hotel have baths only. No wet rooms available. Please note that all twin rooms at this hotel consist of a double bed and a single sofa bed. Please note this Premier Inn has no on site parking. Directions: M4(J19), take the M32 to City Centre. Follow signs for Clifton and the bus station. At the roundabout the hotel is directly in front of you. There is no on-site parking available at this hotel. Off-site parking is available at Rupert Street NPC (sat nav BS1 2JX) or James Barton (BS1 3LJ) each at approx 20GBP per 24 hours (hotel guests will get a 25% discount - please get your ticket validated at hotel reception). Transport and local information: Shopping centre Harbourside Bristol Zoo Bristol Temple Meads Train Station 1 mile Bristol Airport 10 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and Booking.com so you can book your Premier Inn Bristol City Centre (Haymarket) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Bristol City Centre (Haymarket) Hotel Bristol