Tripadvisor
Ranked #1,300 of 1,920 Restaurants in Bristol
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Overall it was very pleasant to be there. The setting is very cozy in my opinion and I benefited from a generous lunch deal. I had the Italian Four Cheese pizza, which was excellent. Their menu is diverse, I'm sure everybody can find something nice to eat. I was served by Vitto, probably the coolest waiter I've ever seen. Definitely going there again!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (546)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great food and atmosphere, Charlotte was amazing! Would recommend to anyone! Managers were so attentive for our allergies, will be coming back!

Reviewed January 18, 2020

Went in with my husband and daughter, had a good meal. Our waiter Michal was very friendly. My daughter paid using her card but made a mistake on the gratuities option of the card machine but didn’t realise she had left a tip of over £40. Our waiter Michal came back to us and pointed out the mistake so they refunded the payment and took it again. It was very honest of him to point out the mistake and it shows there are still good people in this world.

Reviewed January 18, 2020

Arrived here with my partner for Lunch on a Saturday, it was very busy so we were quite understanding that there was a wait.....nearly an hour it took for our food to arrive and I can honestly say it was the most disgusting Steak I had ever tasted. I took one bite and spat it into a tissue. There wasn’t an attempt to make it look nice on the plate either. My partners food was ok but £22 for 1 lunch and 2 soft drinks, a very long wait......we won’t be back! Waiting staff were good but food definitely not!

Reviewed January 17, 2020

I am currently staying in Bristol for a weekend away with my girlfriend, we headed down Cabots Circus for something to eat. Unfortunately, Nando’s was full so we ended up going to Frankie and Benny’s! I ordered a steak which I asked to be cooked medium and my girlfriend ordered BBQ chicken wraps. First off, all of it was stone cold, the chips were like rubber and I cut into my steak and it was very very rare almost looking as if it had been cooked blue. I sent my steak back and asked for it to be cooked medium once again, it came back medium/rare so I ended up leaving it and not eating it at all. My girlfriends wraps had barely any fillings and all it seemed like she was eating was pure wrap. To top it off, once we had finished numerous staff members walked past without taking our plates and just looking at us. Eventually someone cleared our table and upon taking my money, I didn’t get asked if my food was okay! Lastly, pretty much all of the staff didn’t know how to speak the English language?!

Will defo not be dining there in the future ever again.

Date of visit: January 2020

Travelers who viewed Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant & Bar - Cabot Circus also viewed

Filton, Gloucestershire
Bristol, England

Been to Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant & Bar - Cabot Circus? Share your experiences!