“Brilliant everytime”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Love the food here. never ate in the evening but a great place to rest after shopping/ Lovely tasty menu. Love the biscotti as well. Reasonably cheap. Nice wine try the house wine served just at the right temperature. Service is excellent. Good clean surroundings. Coffee actually tastes like Italian coffee.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I dont know about Carluccios - I just cant make up my mind. I am beginning to think it is not good enough. Great dela on the main course and very goopd service, but!!! Steak rib eye was good , potatoes okay, red peeper sauce no no no not good. not sure. I wont be going back.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Nice atmosphere, good food and with the offer of 2 for 1 or a free bottle of wine you can't beat it for an affordable treat.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Carluccio's serves tasty food quickly. The waiting staff are friendly. Come here with a bunch of friends for lunch and you'll have a great time. So why only 3 stars? To be blunt, it's overpriced. The plates of pasta are competent rather than stunning, not especially large, and weigh in at £7-£8. Desserts are scrumptious but around a fiver each - that's toppy for Bristol. I enjoyed lunch here, but for vfm I'll eat elsewhere.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Really enjoyed our meal at Carluccios last night. We had a buy one main get one free offer which made it a very affordable night out. I had a beef stew with polenta which was gorgeous, we also had bread and olives to start which was nice as it came with a range of breads/crackers (made it more interesting than just a lump of bread!), the staff were very attentive, friendly and really good with my 7 year old son. I would recommend this place and will probably go back. Nice to be able to park for £2 in the cabot circus car park too so quick walk back to car at the end of the meal!