“Brilliant Steak”

Graze Bar & Chop House
Ranked #50 of 1,668 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Currently closed for a refurbishment, will be open from the 27th September. We will respond to any enquiries as quickly as possible.
Reviewed October 29, 2013

8 of us went to Graze on a the "quiet" Friday night of a stag do. we were all a little merry when we got to Graze, but we were warmly welcomed by the staff.

The food was fantastic. All 8 of us enjoyed our meals (6 of which were steak all cooked differently and perfectly).

I would certainly go back to Graze, and recommend that you do if you're n bristol.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Great steaks, excellent wine and beer menu.

Staff very attentive, buzzing place in the centre of Bristol.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Great menu to suit everyone, good wine by the glass, service a bit slow but it was a busy Friday night.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Difficult to pigeonhole Graze as either a pub or a restaurant. We use it more as a drinking venue, as I like the beers (Bath Ales) and my partner likes the wines.

We frequent the place often, for food as well as drinks. We have had one bad experience with the steaks (had to send one back, but were refunded the cost of the meal) and so don't really use it for dinner anymore, just lunch.

The staff are friendly and helpful. Service tends to be good, even when busy.

They have a nice outdoors area for when it's sunny and the demolition work isn't happening.

But what happened to Mark, the barman? He was great, very helpful. His first ever attempt at a Pimms and lemonade was, according to the girlfriend, excellent.

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

We came to Graze for a group night out and we were really looking forward to it but we were disappointed. The food is very expensive but nothing special and doesn't justify the price. The steak was quite chewy and didn't come how i'd asked for it cooked.
The service was very slow throughout the evening. For example we asked for ketchup, it never arrived, after a while of trying to catch someones eye I went to get it myself. I ordered ice cream and different flavours came to those which I'd asked for but by this point we'd been there so long I couldn't be bothered to wait for them to change it.
Also it's nice to have an open kitchen but the smoke coming from the grill really made your eyes watet and caught in your throat.
The nice atmosphere in Graze meant we still had a nice evening but I won't be eating here again.