“only ok to be truthful!”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of The Burger Joint

The Burger Joint
Ranked #117 of 1,564 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: American, British
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Bristol, United Kingdom
“only ok to be truthful!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Friendly/ smiley staff - yes, but they didn't keep a good eye on our table. we waited nearly an hour for our food tonight. We had to ask here our food was, as did another table next to us.The place wasn't packed out - it was a Monday after all. Food was good and yes there was plenty of it but I have had better burgers! My choice of sauces/relish came in the burger when I had asked that they be served on the side. This place is small and the ceiling is low. It is very noisy. Experience including food out of 10 - it's got to be a 5! Sorry guys - perhaps it was a bad night! I won't be rushing back.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank janeyelee

• Greek first
“Consistently Good”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Been here on quite a few occasions now - it's one of my daughter's favourites. Staff are always really smiley and very helpful. Burgers are delicious and all the toppings and sauces are fantastic. Be warned - you get lots of food. We've never managed a desert yet. Also, really well priced. Give it a go!

• Visited May 2014
Cirencester, United Kingdom
“The best burger”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I eat here regularly as it's up there with the best burgers I've ever had. I love that you can fully customise your burger with their tick box ordering card so it's always exactly how you want it and is really good value for money. They're good at catering for all needs, I took my best friend there when visiting as they do gluten free which she needs. The staff seem to change quite a bit but they're normally really great and very friendly. I will continue to go often.

• Visited April 2014
“Best burgers ever”
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

My friend travelled done from Birmingham just to go back here and have another burger. The toppings are fresh and choosing them yourself means you will never have the same burger twice! I have eaten here regularly over the last 2 years and never been disappointed, a perfect burger joint!

Napoli
“Nice idea”
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

You can build your own meal, choosing burger, toppings, sauces, etc... it is cheaper than others, and the staff ia friendly.

1 Thank IlPariota