“EPIC!!!”

Ranked #125 of 1,764 Restaurants in Bristol
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 30, 2014

OH MY GOOD....!! Has to be the best burger ever! This restaurant is a must. Me and my girlfriend visited here last Saturday. They only had one table left which was right next to the door. We were presented with a menu and an order form. You create your own burger!! This is like a guys dream to build the ultimate burger. Not only was it the most amazing burger I have ever eaten but the sides were fantastic. Sweet potato chips, huge onion rings and coleslaw. Talk about Man V Food. To top this amazing experience and much to our shock the owner was working the floor and actually came to talk to us and spent a good ten minutes listening to our positive comments. We have recommended this restaurant to a number of friends.
This is a must!!!

1  Thank Rosbiph

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I recently visited the Burger Joint after all the positive speculation. As I am a sucker for burgers I decided that I must visit this place, upon my arrival the restaurant was very clean and tidy with a delightful welcoming.

The food was absolutely impeccable, if I had to compare it to another burger.. well it would be extremely difficult. The Burger Joint have truly exceeded all expectations. This will now become my regular restaurant for enduring those beautiful buns of joy.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

A friend had told me about the Burger Joint so my partner and I decided to give it a go the other Saturday night. When we arrived, it was absolutely packed inside, surely a good sign and I'm glad we booked beforehand as people were being told 2-3 hours for a table (therefore would highly recommend you book for a weekend evening!)

We were seated at exactly the time we had booked for (after a short wait at the bar!) and our drinks order was taken promptly. I liked the novelty of the tick box ordering system, and our drinks arrived before we had decided on our food.

The burgers themselves were amazing, quite simply the best either of us had ever had... I had the wild boar burger with sweet potato fries and my partner had beef with french fries with various toppings. The portion sizes were huge! I can see why on the menu it says doubling up is only for the very hungry. They let you have two free sauces and I asked for one of mine on the side which was duly done.

The waitress was polite and did not rush us, even though the restaurant was clearly very busy... it's worth noting that there are a lot of tables in a small space, so it's not really the sort of place you'd go for a romantic dinner but really good if you just want to eat!

To top it off, the whole meal came to less than £30, for two huge burgers and we both had a beer each.

Would highly recommend, definitely looking forward to returning.

Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

I came here after reading some very positive reviews on Trip Advisor. I was not at all let down. The place is extremely clean and the service cannot be faulted.
Where the food is concerned i was more than impressed with the large portions and non-greasy food on the plate (a let down for most burger places). Very enjoyable and very filling. Will return

Reviewed January 28, 2014

You might think a burger is just a burger - not so. These are far tastier than the high street chains with a better ambience for very little more money. There is a wide choice of burgers - the vegetarian one is good, the mushroom one is excellent. Have it with a salad instead of a bun if you want a slightly lower calorie option, or if you have overdone the eating over Christmas. An excellent lunchtime deal is also offered.