“Tasty food and great choice”
Review of The Burger Joint

The Burger Joint
Ranked #168 of 1,674 Restaurants in Bristol
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Popped in last Thursday for early dinner with my boyfriend. His first visit, but not mine - I wanted to show him how good it was! Service was really prompt and friendly (although only being 5.30pm I guess it was pretty quiet) and food was tasty as always. I went for a veggie mushroom option and my boyfriend went for classic beef with cheese and bacon. He loved it, and so did I. Choice of chips (chunky, skinny, or sweet potato) is a particular plus point that would make me chose the Burger Joint over other similar restaurants, and I love the good choice of sauces. As mentioned by a previous reviewer, halloumi as a cheese choice would be a great menu addition. PS - if you have a taste card there's no need to book either.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Burger Joint has been for many years now my favourite place to go for a good,filling, tasty burger! A meal that can be made to exact order - you can even ask to have your burger cooked a specific way. The meal combinations are never ending making every visit different from the last.

The serviceis always great, whatever you need is never too much. The speed at which your food comes out is aslo a bonus, ususally within 15 minutes of oredering even for larger orders.

I have yet to be disappointed by a visit to Burger Joint. every time it is an absolute winner!

You must take a visit to see for yourself...

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Came back here again for a meal last night. Was so excited as last time we came food was great! Wasn't disappointed. These really are the best burgers i've ever tasted. If you like your burgers pink in the middle I would reccomend asking for this as our burgers were quite dry this time. The service really isn't matching up to the standard of food. Slow drinks service, had to wait 15 mins for a refill. I would reccomend booking because we didn't and we were only allowed table for 1 hour. Not a problem as was in and out quickly. Will be revisiting but service definitely needs improving!

Reviewed November 3, 2012

This restaurant which has just moved to Whiteladies has a brilliant menu with every combination of burger topping you could wish for. The burgers themselves are lovely and always cooked to perfection. The sweet potato chips are fabulous. The toppings are generous and good quality and the service is always really friendly. I have used my taste card on a couple of occasions and this has made the bill about £15 for 2 people's dinners and drinks - excellent value!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Visited on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
Got served quickly with good coffee by really friendly staff...
Ordered & the food arrived in around 20 minutes.
Gorgeous burgers served with a good helping of fries.... I had jack cheese , onion rings , bacon & bbq...it was awesome...No soggy buns only tasty fresh loveliness !!
Just as it should be...!
Many thanks the burger joint...I will be back with lots of friends.
The only small criticism is that I wasn't given a loyalty card or a till receipt...but thats all...
Can you offer halloumi on the cheese options & maybe sweet chilli sauce on the sauce choices??
£24.00 for 2 people with 3 drinks....bargain!!!
Can't wait to return....