“A Cracking Breakfast”

Cafe Revival
Ranked #166 of 1,576 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Cafe Revival, 56 Corn Street, is Bristol's oldest Coffee House. The beautiful three storey listed building has been a coffee house since 1782.They offer a wide menu of jacket potatoes, Homemade soup, Panini, Wraps, salads and much more. Freshly prepared, locally sourced (where possible) and many organic and fair-trade products.Don't miss the stairs up to the 1st floor cafe giving you a birds eye view of the passers by on historic Corn Street as you enjoy your coffee and food! Or continue up to the 2nd Floor 'Snug' - a cosy room with low lighting and sofa. Lovely cakes always on offer and a good selection of loose leaf teas.
Leicester
“A Cracking Breakfast”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

My husband and I had a much-needed English breakfast at Café Revival (veggie for me, meaty for him). They came served on a hot plate which ensured everything stayed piping hot. The breakfast fills you up without being dauntingly massive and everything is cooked perfectly. Great value for money as well.

• Visited April 2014
Mark R, Owner at Cafe Revival, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Many thanks for your kind words. We do our best to keep our prices reasonable and our portions ample, so it's great to hear your positive response. Pop by next time you're in Bristol and try our lovely cakes ;-)

“Amazing, Amazing, Amazing!”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I visited this monday and thoroughly enjoyed the panini i brought. The customer service was brilliant and the whole place was nice and tidy. I enjoyed my visit so much that I decided to write a longer and more in-depth review of the cafe on my food blog, feel free to go on it and read it. I really did have a great experience and I will visit again soon! A great venue with great food!

Mark R, Owner at Cafe Revival, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Thank you Sarah for your comments here and also on your blog. Your positive comments are really appreciated and will help to tell the world about Bristol's Oldest Coffee House! Hope to see you again soon!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly reccomended”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I really can't praise them enough. The staff are lovely, the food is fresh, delicious, plentiful and locally sourced and there's also an ample supply of delicious cakes and hot drinks to keep you happy in winter.

I went there for the first time today and was so impressed with the food and service. I'll definitely become a regular from now on, I think!

Mark R, Owner at Cafe Revival, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Thank you for your lovely comments Rachael. All the staff work hard to be fun and friendly particularly during busy periods so it is great to read your review. You'd be most welcome as a new regular - a few conversations with our staff and they'll soon learn your name;-)
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Excellent and comfortable place”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Had breakfast here with my wife 6th March.
Place has seating over 3 floors and we had the second floor. Comfortable seats
and decor. Had a fabulous english breakfast. Old traditional stone plates that were hot
and kept the food hot. Food cooked perfectly and very reasonably priced too.
Staff were extremely polite and courteous. Relaxing atmosphere. Will definitely be using
this place again and recommend anybody else to try it. Does have a very varied menu and
can also take food/drinks away as well as relax and sit down.
Again, thoroughly recommended.

Mark R, Owner at Cafe Revival, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Thank you for your review, Stephen, and your recommendation. Delighted you found our atmosphere relaxing and our staff polite. Hope to see you again when you are next passing!
Plymouth
“Very enjoyable”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Me and my partner were recommended this cafe by her mother, we live in Torbay and decided to visit Bristol for the day. The food was great value for money, good quality and really tasty. Service was great too, we really liked the little milk bottle milk jugs. We will definitely be back.

Mark R, Owner at Cafe Revival, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Thank you for your review, Lawrence. With recommendation comes an added pressure, so I'm delighted we met your expectations ;) It's always particularly nice to be personally recommended and we take that at as a huge compliment as well as your review. Hope to see you back again soon.