“Great Fillet Steak”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Great Fillet Steak”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My husband and I had a terrific fillet steak each on the evening of Saturday 3rd August.The fries and courgette fritters were cooked to perfection also -it was made all the more enjoyable by the service we received from Marco

• Visited August 2013

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Disappointing Lunch”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We decide to grab some lunch on Whiteladies this afternoon. We were seated right beside the pass/serving hatch which meant our lunch was peppered with loud conversations about the lack of certain ingredients. This was despite the restaurant being very sparse.The service was fine if as little slow to start. We had a quick flat bread to bide our hunger. We opted for the pesto and goats cheese. The goats cheese could be best described as gelatinous. For mains I had the cabra salad. This was the worst salad I've ever eaten. The greens were awful and bitter like the core of an old salad head. The goats cheese was a different variety to the flat bread but not much better. There was very little salad and all in all left me hungry with a metallic after taste. My boyfriend had the carnivore pizza. This was visually appealing with a generous amount of meat. However it tasted of very little. As I was still hungry from my salad so he gave me as slice. The domineering taste was of mild spiceness. All in all a very disappointing lunch for £30 odd. Will not be returning.

• Visited August 2013
Weston super Mare, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous food everytime”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

we have been to the whiteladies road aqua quite a few times over the last couple of years and can honestly say we have had a gorgeous meal everytime.The saff are really welcoming,even when its very busy in there.The cocktails are excellent too. We have taken the children for sunday lunch too and they have enjoyed their food everytime. We love the flatbread,seabass,pizzas and especially the desseReasonably priced & impressive menu including oysters & lobster,also inventive specials.I would urge people to try it.

• Visited July 2013
Great Malvern, United Kingdom
“Yummy Sunday lunch”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

My husband and I ate her on a recent trio to Bristol, we sat outside as the sun was shining, and had a delicious Sunday lunch, the staff are very welcoming and the restaurant inside is very nicely done. Would definitely eat here again.

• Visited May 2013
wakefield
“Quaint”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Ate here during a recent business trip staying in Bristol Hotel. It was a Monday evening and so not too busy. There is a specials menu that is very good value before 7pm.

Had garlic mushrooms and a pizza and both were good quality.

Service was quite slow but we were not in a rush so did not mind too much.

• Visited June 2013