“Amazing food!”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 12, 2013

The building outside looks run down however once in the resturant it is lovely. The food is amazing, with it being all you can eat I would wear something loose. The staff are also very attentive, always asking if you want more food/drinks. The crispy duck was to die for, I would definately recommend. All in all I was very impressed and I look forward to visiting again!

1  Thank bm2504

Reviewed February 9, 2013

My partner and I have just returned from here. We both agree that it was the best Chinese meal we've had. We went for the "fixed price all you can eat" option. The fact that it isn't the more usual buffet but ordered from the table is different. We expected the portions to be small. But you can always order some more. The sesame prawn toast was the best we've tasted. Even the basic egg fried rice and fried noodles were notably good. Simple food, simply cooked. That's what Chinese food is all about.

1  Thank StephenLeak
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Been here to have Dim Sum many times and being an ex-Hong person, I have always found the food of very good quality. Could it be improved, yes, but you would have to go to Hong Kong or at the closest London. Most of the bad reviews are over buffet or 'eat all you can' service which is unlikely to provide high quality food. Service is also good but does tend to be friendly to those they know, mostly obviously Chinese.

1  Thank Adrian999
Reviewed February 7, 2013

The other negative reviews say it all. No atmosphere, perfunctory service...small portions of so-so food. When is a buffet not a buffet? Look no further.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

All you can eat buffet! well... ooh i cant let you order any more dishes as you've ordered 12 already! you have the overiding feeling that you better not leave anything on your plate or they wont let you have anything else, the whole atmophere just seemed wrong "you not here to enjoy yourself" kinda feeling. seemed if you were Chinese the reception/service you got was better and to cap it all 3 pints of flat lager! when we asked if could be changed we were greeted with the response "well no one else has ever complained about it" which i guess makes it all right then. reluctantly they gave us some bottled beer instead but then we had to endure an evening of being scowled at from behind the bar by some old lady/manager type! I won't be returning nor will any of the 12 members of my party, We will take our money elsewhere thank you.