3,055 results
All reviewsfree parkingcabot circusshopping centrecar parkchop housegood sizemulti storeyvalidate your ticketshopping triphuge bedreal bonusexcellent locationreception staffbusy roadcentral locationmodern hotelwould stay again
Reviewed September 16, 2016

Visit was part of a training event being held at the hotel.

Ideally situated directly opposite Cabot Circus, the many shops, restaurants and leisure facilities are on your doorstep.

The hotel staff were extremely helpful and helped resolve a booking issue with one of the course attendees without any fuss and despite the hotel being extremely busy at the time.

I look forward to visiting again!

Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2016

We stayed at the future inn hotel for 4 days and it's a nice hotel in central Bristol. Rooms are big and spacious, it's very clean and the staff are really friendly. The location is very good as you have the shopping centre right opposite and lots of bar and restaurants all walking distance. The only downside is if u have a standard room the lighting is pretty dark, so it difficult for us girls putting on make but we then move to a superior room which was great. Parking is free but it's annoying as it's a couple of minutes away, so u need to make sure u keep validating your ticket. But I would stay here again as I enjoyed my stay.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FOH Future Inns H, Guest Relations Manager at Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for completing the on-line reviews, your feedback is important to us.

I am pleased with your 4-star reviews, happy to learn that you enjoyed your recent stay here with us in Future Inn Bristol. I am glad that you liked the hotel location, big and clean rooms and a friendly staff, etc.

However, I am sorry to hear that you mentioned your concern about the lightning in one of the rooms you stayed, I already escalated this to my maintenance team to look at it to ensure further improvements if required.

Once again a sincere thank you for sharing your constructive feedback and look forward to welcoming you in near future.​​

Warm Regards
Tajinder Singh

Reviewed September 12, 2016

Rooms need an update and refresh as felt quite grubby and depressing. Comfortable beds and had a good night's sleep despite the fact that we stayed right above the restaurant/bar and straight over the main road. This may have just been because we were exhausted though. Good breakfast the following day with late 12.00 noon check out as standard which was helpful.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2016

A surprising gem close to the business and legal hub, as well as elegant shops and restaurants. The hotel's restaurant should not be underestimated either.
We will return and may do so for pleasure.
I have already recommended the hotel to two people.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FOH Future Inns H, Guest Relations Manager at Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

I am delighted with your 5-star reviews, I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your time here in Future Inn Bristol. I am glad that hospitality and services offered to you during your stay are very well received. With great pleasure, I shared your fantastic score here with my other teams here.

Once again a sincere thank you for sharing your fantastic feedback and look forward to welcoming you in near future.​​

Warm Regards
Tajinder Singh​

Reviewed September 12, 2016

A perfect place to stay in Bristol. In the centre of the City, near transport links and the Cabot Circus shopping mall. Nice spacious rooms, good bathrooms and fast free WiFi.
Staff very welcoming and helpful. Free parking.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo