“confortable and convenient”

Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel
Ranked #10 of 39 Hotels in Bristol
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Located just across the road from the shopping mall and cinema, this hotel is ideal for anyone wanting to make use of the facilities of Cabot Circus. It's a little further to the harbour area etc of Bristol.
While the rooms are very comfortable and of a good size, the bathroom was comparatively small with a shower and no bath.
The restaurant offered a reasonable menu and the food was good; however it was a little lacking in atmosphere on the night I dined in the hotel. But then there's a lot of competetition in Cabot Circus.
I couldn't get access to the WiFi in the public areas - and really there's no reason why WiFi shouldn't be included in hotel rooms these days.
I would use again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Andrew-FOH, Duty Manager at Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Future Inn.

I was very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our rooms to be comfortable and of a good size.

We have experienced no issues with our WIFI so i am not sure as to why you were unable to connect. Please accept my apologies for this.

I hope that we can welcome you back soon.

Duty Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,780)

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Very well located for arriving into Bristol on the M32, and extremely convenient location for shopping at Cabot Circus. It took me a while to work out how to get the car to the notel (you seem to have to drive onto the pavement!) but long term parking in the adjacent multi-storey is free for guests and very convenient.
The room was nice, efficient but sufficiently spacious, although it s frustrating that the lights are basically all on or all off, not good for bedtime reading! The bed was a little soft for my liking, but I do like a firm bed. Breakfast was disappointing, poor quality juice, stale coffee and mediocre cooked breakfast (too long under the heat lamps). Also the staff were very slow to clear the tables.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Chris C
Andrew-FOH, Duty Manager at Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay at the Future Inn.

I am pleased that you found our rooms comfortable and took advantage of the free parking.

I am disappointed that you did not enjoy breakfast and i have passed on your comments to the Restaurant Manager.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

TV was tiny, and had a cracked screen. Inexcusably, there was no WiFi so it felt like a hotel in 2003. Bathroom was tiny and not very clean. The staff are friendly but this hotel really isn't anything special. Location is good being close to shops.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review and i am pleased that you enjoyed the convenient location of the hotel and found our staff to be friendly.

I will ask our Maintenenace Department to look into the issue of your televison as this was not reported to Reception.

We do offer free WIFI in the hotel. This is available in the Lobby, Restaurant and Bar area. The code for access is located in Reception.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

My wife and i recently stayed at Future Inns for a weekend stay.All the staff was great on reception,polite and very helpful.When i entered the room i was struck by how modern and big the room was.It was very clean as was the bathroom with plenty of clean towels.In the evening my wife and i visited the in house restaurant and had the best mix grill i have had in a long time,my wife had the lamb chops which she said was wonderful too.We then retired to our room for the night.In the morning we went for breakfast which for nine pounds was well worth the money.So in full a great hotel,great food ,great staff.Cant wait to go back.

Room Tip: back rooms are quieter
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us at the Future Inn.

I was very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our Reception Staff to be so polite and helpful.

I am glad that you enjoyed your dining experience in Chophouse Restaurant and i have passed on your positive comments to the Restaurant Manager.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

My Partner and I stayed at Future Inns recently for a romantic get away. The location was great and a massive bonus to have free parking, which is rare for a city centre hotel. All the staff were great, the reception staff couldn't do anymore for us and were cheerful and polite. We didn't eat in the restaurant, but did pop into have a drink (again the staff were brilliant).
The rooms were spacious, airy, clean and very modern.

Would certainly stay here agin, when back in Bristol.

Thanks Future Inns for an enjoyable and relaxing stay 5*

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Andrew-FOH, Duty Manager at Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for reviewing your recent visit to us in Bristol.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from guests and i am delighted that your romantic break was made so pleasurable by our welcoming friendly staff.

I am also very pleased that you took advantage of the free parking on offer and found our rooms to be light and airy.

I hope that we can welcome you back next time you are visiting Bristol.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel upon recommendation of a friend and had a delightful stay!

The staff on reception were exceptionally friendly and the young lady that checked me in was willing and able to help me with all of my needs with a smile on her face.
The room was lovely-spacious and clean.
Myself and my partner decided to eat at the restaurant during our stay and the food was delicious (I had the babyback ribs which were cooked to perfection). I was served by the restaurant manager who I think her name was Alice and she was very polite and friendly also.

The Hotel is directly opposite the shops which was a big bonus for me and even better was the fact that the car parking was free of charge!!

I would definately recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking to stay in Bristol!!

Room Tip: All rooms looked lovely but if you want that something extra then book a Superior
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Andrew-FOH, Duty Manager at Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Thank you for your positive review of your stay at the Future Inn.

It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback and i am delighted that our staff made you feel so welcome. I shall pass on your comments to our Reception Team and also to Alice the Restaurant Manager.

I hope that we can welcome you back very soon to the Future Inn.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Stayed in this Hotel for a training course and found the the rooms and the meals breakfast and evening meal to be of a very high quality and standard. The reason I have only given 4 stars is because of the room lighting, I didn't want to watch television but preferred to read a book but the lighting was so poor the only way to read I found was to lie on the bed holding my arm out under the fixed bedside lamp which I gave up after 5 minutes as it was very uncomfortable a slight issue but very annoying! The other complaint when I arrived they claimed that I didn't have a room booked (It was booked through my company) this was then rectified when they decided that I had had a sex change and that the only way to get items billed to my room was to call myself Miss Claire ***** very embarasing but they couldn't change this on the system. Overall because of this I won't be staying a this hotel again

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Future Inn.

Please accept my apologies that when you arrived at the hotel it appeared no room had been booked for you. Unfortunately your company hade made the booking on your behalf and it had been made under a different name. This is in no way the fault of the hotel and i am glad that we managed to sort the misunderstanding to enable you to check into your room for the evening.

I hope that you will change your mind and choose to come and stay with us again in the future.